Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Results 141 to 155 of 155

Thread: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,670

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Really? Then why are they all asking questions now?
    I see one question and two people (myself included) who provided similar responses. Who are "they?"

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,732

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    People who do contribute to the program have been kept up to date.
    I donate to the diamond club. I have been told nothing.

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    2,176

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    I know this sounds unrelated, but 3,000 RCAF members make us vulnerable. I thought we hired a couple of people and we were going to make it a private entity. There's something wrong with this picture.


  4. #144
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    I know this sounds unrelated, but 3,000 RCAF members make us vulnerable. I thought we hired a couple of people and we were going to make it a private entity. There's something wrong with this picture.
    Noooooo.....nothing wrong at all.....RCAF is not seperated from the foundation and we hired 1 person.....happy days are here again.....

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,344

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Noooooo.....nothing wrong at all.....RCAF is not seperated from the foundation and we hired 1 person.....happy days are here again.....
    Bear, from what I was told last night.. rumblings of discontent with our new "plan". That "3000" members is in jeopardy because of some recent decisions. Even the guys that are hanging on for old times sake, are gearing down on donation amounts. Someone better speak up NOW.

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,676

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Are they? (all asking questions now)


  7. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Bear, from what I was told last night.. rumblings of discontent with our new "plan". That "3000" members is in jeopardy because of some recent decisions. Even the guys that are hanging on for old times sake, are gearing down on donation amounts. Someone better speak up NOW.
    I'm in that number. Can't afford to give the same amount, still giving some, just less of it.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,809

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    I'm in that number. Can't afford to give the same amount, still giving some, just less of it.
    is it because of "plan" MAT speaks of, or is it because of the economy we face today?

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,344

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    is it because of "plan" MAT speaks of, or is it because of the economy we face today?
    Dude, you have outed yourself as a Farmer minion so many times. Are you the secretary that reads RP and reports?

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    is it because of "plan" MAT speaks of, or is it because of the economy we face today?
    Mostly the economy. However, it's well documented I am against the rise in price of the RV tailgating area.

  11. #151
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,651

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Noooooo.....nothing wrong at all.....RCAF is not seperated from the foundation and we hired 1 person.....happy days are here again.....
    WE GOT POINTS!!!! IMMA MAKE IT RAIN WITH MY POINTS!!!

  12. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,917

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    Mostly the economy. However, it's well documented I am against the rise in price of the RV tailgating area.
    What's the price increase? Those RV spots seems like a nice little setup that are close to the field and close to the least used entrances of the field.

  13. #153
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Total cost is $2300, not including your required season tickets.


  14. #154
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    I have given much to UL over many years and still waiting for an invitation to view the APC. I am a charter member of RCAF and still not sure the reason for all the secrecy.


  15. #155
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,732

    Default Re: Russo Park name OK'd, with conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    I have given much to UL over many years and still waiting for an invitation to view the APC. I am a charter member of RCAF and still not sure the reason for all the secrecy.
    I'm charter member as well. I got my APC tour through the diamond club this year though. Pretty nice of Tony to do that. Plus it was worth every nickel I donated to listed to the tidbits Tony shared on the APC.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •