Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Abortion vs no Abortion

Default Re: More ____ of America...This time it hits home

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    When you show me the FBI data that proves Christians kill move people in America then Moslems terrorist World Wide. I'm looking forward to reading the statistics that show thousands of Americans killed or as many as in Brussels, Paris, Iraq, Nigeria and India yearly or even in the past five years.
    How many people have died at the hands of Christian scientists that have denounced modern medicine? How many people have gotten AIDS because the Catholic Church preaches against condoms? How many women have died in child birth because of the stigma of birth control the church has put on it? When you get down to it...Christianity at large has always and will always have way more blood on it's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    How many people have died at the hands of Christian scientists that have denounced modern medicine? How many people have gotten AIDS because the Catholic Church preaches against condoms? How many women have died in child birth because of the stigma of birth control the church has put on it? When you get down to it...Christianity at large has always and will always have way more blood on it's hands.
    So the Catholic Church is to blame for AIDS bc it is against condoms? I must've missed the reading where it said in that case go out and have unprotected sex with whoever you want! 😂

Blog Entries

Come on Hawk, don't spew leftist propaganda passing your opinions on as facts. He made a statement and gave us his best Rosie O'Donnell imitation of hate spewing garbage, now please show me the link to the FBI crime statistics of fatalities caused by Christians in America today, yearly or since 9/11! I have no problems linking the estimates of thousands killed in Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and India by Moslem terrorist. Of course that would be just the massive graves and chard bodies that were found.

BTW, good luck on the Catholic Church and AIDs conspiracy theory! I'm sure you have statistics to back that up right? Everybody loves separation of Church and State, until it infringes upon their beliefs. Just ask the Sisters of the Poor!

Blog Entries

Default Re: More ___ification of America...This time it hits home

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    So the Catholic Church is to blame for AIDS bc it is against condoms? I must've missed the reading where it said in that case go out and have unprotected sex with whoever you want! 😂
    Amazing isn't it? George Soros couldn't have created better propaganda then that one!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    When you show me the FBI data that proves Christians kill move people in America then Moslems terrorist World Wide. I'm looking forward to reading the statistics that show thousands of Americans killed or as many as in Brussels, Paris, Iraq, Nigeria and India yearly or even in the past five years.
    Just curious about why you have not addressed the practical implications in the event that abortion becomes murder. I answered your questions, so please share your thoughts on what I asked. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Just curious about why you have not addressed the practical implications in the event that abortion becomes murder. I answered your questions, so please share your thoughts on what I asked. Thanks.
    I'm not T, but how would "registering" a pregnancy with the state be tracked any different than every woman who sees a Dr. when finding out she's pregnant and tracking the babies health? Throughout the pregnancy, the Dr.'s office tracks the health of the child. I would hope he could find any issues with the activity of mother during that time. When the babies born, if it is a crack baby, it would be pretty obvious.

Also, you mentioned the fathers responsibility. What if the father makes a "choice" that he doesn't want to bear responsibility for his child? Would you respect that decision if you have a daughter who got pregnant and the father had that position or would you be in your daughters ear to go after child support?? If the woman has a choice as to whether or not she wants a child, shouldn't a man have that same freedom?

I'm not T, but how would "registering" a pregnancy with the state be tracked any different than every woman who sees a Dr. when finding out she's pregnant and tracking the babies health? Throughout the pregnancy, the Dr.'s office tracks the health of the child. I would hope he could find any issues with the activity of mother during that time. When the babies born, if it is a crack baby, it would be pretty obvious.

Also, you mentioned the fathers responsibility. What if the father makes a "choice" that he doesn't want to bear responsibility for his child? Would you respect that decision if you have a daughter who got pregnant and the father had that position or would you be in your daughters ear to go after child support?? If the woman has a choice as to whether or not she wants a child, shouldn't a man have that same freedom?
    There are a lot of pregnancies that are never seen by a MD, most of them because they are too early, etc. How would those be monitored, to ensure that embryo was not purposely terminated? I mean, since numerous pregnancies abort prematurely, how would it proved/disproved for every single pregnancy that it was not done purposely? Would not the termination of every single pregnancy require a death certificate? If so that would be a HUGE increase in the number of death certificates; the bureaucracy of that seems mind boggling.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    There are a lot of pregnancies that are never seen by a MD, most of them because they are too early, etc. How would those be monitored, to ensure that embryo was not purposely terminated? I mean, since numerous pregnancies abort prematurely, how would it proved/disproved for every single pregnancy that it was not done purposely? Would not the termination of every single pregnancy require a death certificate? If so that would be a HUGE increase in the number of death certificates; the bureaucracy of that seems mind boggling.
    Valid concerns. As far as women not seeing an MD, I don't there is any law that is 100% regulated, there will obviously be numerous cases that go undetected. But wouldn't the hope be that if it were a crime to terminate a pregnancy, at any stage, the numbers would drop drastically?

What about the fathers choice? Curious your thoughts on that.

Default Re: Abortion vs no Abortion

Valid concerns. As far as women not seeing an MD, I don't there is any law that is 100% regulated, there will obviously be numerous cases that go undetected. But wouldn't the hope be that if it were a crime to terminate a pregnancy, at any stage, the numbers would drop drastically?

What about the fathers choice? Curious your thoughts on that.
    Sorry: we shouldn't punish countless women with these horrendous burdens. Like most folks, I don't like abortions but hate the idea of making it illegal MUCH more....both from a privacy standpoint and one of practicality/govnt intrusion.

Men? I'm afraid you won't like my answer on that either: as long as it stays legal, its a woman's body, so she gets to decide what to do with. Now, make it illegal we'd have to revisit it, since it would be considered murder. Everyone involved could then be on the hook as 'suspects,' should a crime be committed.

Default Re: Abortion vs no Abortion

Just came upon this thread.
    Thought this would be a story worth contributing as "Jane Roe" of Roe v. Wade, Norma McCorvey, passed away Feb. 18th.
    http://www.lifenews.com/2017/02/20/r...ppened-to-roe/

Default Re: More ___ification of America...This time it hits home

As long as the sword cuts both ways. Religion should not dictate how people use their reproductive organs also.
    It transcends religion, while the religious reason is enough for me, what does unalienable right mean to you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2