Thread: Sharia Law vs 10 Commandments

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Sharia Law vs 10 Commandments

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    I see the pussi👍- in ____ was dumped from the title. Some pussi. Must have complained. Sad
    Guys I did study a lil constitutional law in Law school and taught Civics---but the problem that is really big is the aspect of Sharia (Islamic) and other foreign law bering introduced to our courts and other aspects of government

Dearborn Mi has passed a Sharia based law of which I am sure or hope that will not be practiced ---but this separates the Government/ Religion part of our constitution when the practice of religion violates the constitution

All the mosques, schools, and meetings of moslems should be monitored and if people are calling for the overthrow of our government and killing of our populace based on religion, they should be prosecuted!!! Why would any one person be admitted to our country that could and wanted to kill our people? Why would thousand and thousands be admitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Guys I did study a lil constitutional law in Law school and taught Civics---but the problem that is really big is the aspect of Sharia (Islamic) and other foreign law bering introduced to our courts and other aspects of government

Dearborn Mi has passed a Sharia based law of which I am sure or hope that will not be practiced ---but this separates the Government/ Religion part of our constitution when the practice of religion violates the constitution

All the mosques, schools, and meetings of moslems should be monitored and if people are calling for the overthrow of our government and killing of our populace based on religion, they should be prosecuted!!! Why would any one person be admitted to our country that could and wanted to kill our people? Why would thousand and thousands be admitted?

Lol. Time to sideline this thread.

Default Re: More ___ification of America...This time it hits home

Dearborn Mi has passed a Sharia based law

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/sharia.asp

Not true, a simple google search disproves this.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post

He heard about it on Fox News. It has to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    Lol. Time to sideline this thread.
    How is Sharia Law different from trying to put a 30 foot tall ten commandments outside of a court house?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    How is Sharia Law different from trying to put a 30 foot tall ten commandments outside of a court house?
    ...or wanting to force an atheist to say "under God."

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    —Thomas Jefferson

"The means of defense against a foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
    —James Madison

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority."
    —Benjamin Franklin

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect its country from its government."
    —Thomas Paine

Boomer-None of that sounds very American. I mean its not like our system of government came from the Greeks and Romans!

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

---thanks for the info! I have also heard about area of Islamic residents where "outsiders" are not allowed

Will try to check this out!!

Don't think you intended to quote me?

Blog Entries

Like I said, this is what happens when Softball gets swept.

Snopes is (or was at one time) an offshoot of the St. Pete newspaper in Florida. I've seen them twist things to fit the media agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    One can result in your dome being lobbed off for a myriad of reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    One can result in your dome being lobbed off for a myriad of reasons...
    And the other can result in being lynched in a tree south of Tuscaloosa. Fair game is fair game. No religion is without it's extremists.

Boomer--I agree. We need to monitor the group that kills more people in this country than any other group. Yep not Muslims. Forget about the mosques and start monitoring the Christians that kill more people in the US every year than are killed by terrorists worldwide. We are worried about the wrong things and for the wrong reasons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Boomer--I agree. We need to monitor the group that kills more people in this country than any other group. Yep not Muslims. Forget about the mosques and start monitoring the Christians that kill more people in the US every year than are killed by terrorists worldwide. We are worried about the wrong things and for the wrong reasons.
    This is a lie that has been debunked a thousand times now. Christians have not killed more people in the US every year then are killed by terrorists worldwide, just an outright lie! Please link me the statistics from the FBI that show Christians in America have killed more people then Moslem terrorist each year. I don't recall the numbers of Christian caused fatalities over the past few years that have reached the numbers killed recently in Paris and Brussels. I don't recall thousands being murdered in beheaded like Christians and Moslems in Iraq over the past few years. How about the number of Christians killed in by Boko Haram in Nigeria over the past 5 years in the thousands? And let me add the number of Hindu's killed in the Bokaro Range in India to that total. So please, but all means show me the thousands fatalities caused by Christians in America yearly.