Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 164

Thread: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    668

    Default New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    May not be a good thing though for his topic :-)

    http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-d...h-any-day-now/


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    I really think the science that this Planet X exist is solid. For our sake I hope this thing is fictional.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,038

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Two points

    1). Lady Monkee just ordered new furniture, it's due in May, and she'd be right upset.
    2). In June me, Lady Monkee, Little Brother Monkee, Sister-in-Law Monkee going to Cabo in May to see Hagar Monkee.

    This ain't gonna work.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    It may be real. More math has to be done.
    What is not real is that it may hit the Earth anytime soon. If it exists, it is trans-Neptunian, well beyond the orbit of Neptune.
    What amazes me is that I know climate change deniers that eat this stuff up. Also the same two people that are anti-vaxxers.

    Last edited by Ragin4U; April 7th, 2016 at 01:00 pm. Reason: Words

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    6,092

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    It may be real. More math has to be done.
    What is not real is that it may hit the Earth anytime soon. If it exists, it is trans-Neptunian, well beyond the orbit of Neptune.
    What amazes me is that I know climate change deniers that eat this stuff up. Also the same two people that are anti-vaxxers.
    Climates are always changing.

    Mankind has nothing to do with it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    It may be real. More math has to be done.
    What is not real is that it may hit the Earth anytime soon. If it exists, it is trans-Neptunian, well beyond the orbit of Neptune.
    What amazes me is that I know climate change deniers that eat this stuff up. Also the same two people that are anti-vaxxers.
    That's not entirely true, I like to keep myself open to the possibilities, they say where it comes in our orbital plane it is possible that a planet can come in our solar system undetected, plus people say that the only way you could pick this thing up is only with infra-red telescope at the South Pole.

    Also they say that climate change is occurring, but it is because of this planet coming into our solar system and causing gravitational havoc on the earth.
    .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Jeanerette
    Posts
    112

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Gravitation havoc!!! That explains why my hair is falling!!!!!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunmeyea View Post
    Gravitation havoc!!! That explains why my hair is falling!!!!!
    Mine too!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Iota
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Since man causes climate change or global warming or whatever the nickel word of the day is, someone answer me this...

    What activities of man caused the ice age?


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    If you believe those crazy scientists, the main anthropomorphic cause of the current global warming is increased greenhouse gasses (CO2, N2O, CH4, etc).

    The ice ages(we are in one now) are caused by one of many natural cycles on the Earth and also from periodic cycles of of solar intensity.

    Last edited by Ragin4U; April 7th, 2016 at 05:06 pm. Reason: Poor reading comprehension!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    6,092

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    If you believe those crazy scientists,......
    How about these?

    http://www.climatechangedispatch.com/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Follow the money. But the article about the geologic warming of Greenland is interesting. Narrow in focus but interesting.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,927

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    And we humans must have done something to Mars' climate a well https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Mars


  14. #14
    ZoomZoom's Avatar
    ZoomZoom is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,049

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Two points

    1). Lady Monkee just ordered new furniture, it's due in May, and she'd be right upset.
    2). In June me, Lady Monkee, Little Brother Monkee, Sister-in-Law Monkee going to Cabo in May to see Hagar Monkee.

    This ain't gonna work.
    The setting and HagarMonkee...sounds like a "check that off the list" thing. Happy for y'all.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    And we humans must have done something to Mars' climate a well https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Mars
    Is your argument against human-caused or human-enhanced global warming that the Earth has changed in the past without humans, therefore its doing it again?
    Because that's just silly. Have species gone extinct before humans were here? After? Have some gone extinct because of humans?
    Also, be careful with wikipedia. I just edited the entry to say that Mars is 11% smaller than my butt.

  16. #16
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    If it is happening now because of human influence, why has it happened before without human influence?


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Well the Polar Ice Caps on Mars is melting, and something is causing this. It's not humans.


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,941
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    A cube of ice just told me that 33 degrees was intensely hot.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,209

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    If it is happening now because of human influence, why has it happened before without human influence?
    Have you ever watered your lawn or used fertilizer? Was it growing before? Did your actions enhance/change it?

  20. #20
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: New York Post uses University of Louisiana :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Have you ever watered your lawn or used fertilizer? Was it growing before? Did your actions enhance/change it?
    That did not answer my question.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •