Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 118

Thread: RP Spring Fundraiser

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,234

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thank you for all your contributions we have received $820 to date.

    This site would not be possible without your help.

    ps I am working on a progress chart.
    What is your goal amount this year Sir?

  2. #42
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    I think he needs $3,500 or so to break even.


  3. #43
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    I think he needs $3,500 or so to break even.
    Long way to go if only a dozen or so of us contribute.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,176
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    I think he needs $3,500 or so to break even.
    That is correct.

    Thanks

  5. #45
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    As is often the case throughout society...the many benefit from the labors of the few.


  6. #46
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,005

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    As is often the case throughout society...the many benefit from the labors of the few.
    Yep, that's a shame. On this thread I counted 15 members who have confirmed giving. In that number includes poor Boomer who can't figure if he's given or not.

    Come on people. Turbine, what do we have 1,500 registered members??? And that doesn't include the lurkers who use this site daily and should be contributing.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Bump for Friday Pay day!

    Thanks for what you do Turbine! Just made a donation.

    Also, I like the option for recurring payments. Just like many of us do to split up our RCAF donations you can do same for Ragin Pagin.

    You won't miss $5.00/month but I am sure if 100 members did this Turbine sure would notice it.


  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,917

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Bump for Friday Pay day!

    Thanks for what you do Turbine! Just made a donation.

    Also, I like the option for recurring payments. Just like many of us do to split up our RCAF donations you can do same for Ragin Pagin.

    You won't miss $5.00/month but I am sure if 100 members did this Turbine sure would notice it.
    $5/month = $60/year X 100 people = $6000/year

    I bet he would notice it!! lol

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yep, that's a shame. On this thread I counted 15 members who have confirmed giving. In that number includes poor Boomer who can't figure if he's given or not.

    Come on people. Turbine, what do we have 1,500 registered members??? And that doesn't include the lurkers who use this site daily and should be contributing.
    15 donations out of 1500 members is pretty sad. Especially, considering the use and information Cajun Fans get from this site.

    snote.....are you planning on having Turbine on your show anytime soon like you have done during the fundraiser in previous years? Last year, I was busy with work during the online fundraiser and hearing Turbine on your show reminded me to log in and donate.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    13,925

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Only 98 members have even clicked on this thread. That's sad.

    If you assume the avg donation is about $25. That's still not enough $ to get to the goal.


  11. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,235

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    15 donations out of 1500 members is pretty sad. Especially, considering the use and information Cajun Fans get from this site.
    Well that doesn't necessarily mean only 15 donated...i donated last week but didn't post it on here. I plan on donated again next week when my income tax comes in.

  12. #52
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,551

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Yep, that's a shame. On this thread I counted 15 members who have confirmed giving. In that number includes poor Boomer who can't figure if he's given or not.

    Come on people. Turbine, what do we have 1,500 registered members??? And that doesn't include the lurkers who use this site daily and should be contributing.
    ---I/we have had to change cards a few times this year with identity theft

    Purchased something at W-Dixie in Abbeville and 15 minutes later it was used in Lancaster, Texas--SF does a good job of tracking this---Anyway T-Bine PM me where you moved to and I can drop off a check!!! What if there was a charge for every post---Kidding!!!


  13. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,235

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post

    You won't miss $5.00/month but I am sure if 100 members did this Turbine sure would notice it.
    I like this idea.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Opelousas, LA
    Posts
    1,377

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Just donated. Everyone should help out.


  15. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    It's time to go to a pay site!


  16. #56
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It's time to go to a pay site!
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!

  17. #57
    RaginScotsman's Avatar
    RaginScotsman is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,171

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Done. I plan on circling back and donating again at a later date. Thanks for you efforts Turbine.


  18. #58
    cajun4life's Avatar
    cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,017

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It's time to go to a pay site!
    There was a pay site. A lot of RP posters were completely against it.

  19. #59
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: RP Spring Fundraiser

    Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    There was a pay site. A lot of RP posters were completely against it.
    Because many are freeloaders. I don't know of any system with widespread freeloading that works. The only thing that props this one up is Turbine's wallet.

    Not fair.

  20. #60
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Because many are freeloaders. I don't know of any system with widespread freeloading that works. The only thing that props this one up is Turbine's wallet.

    Not fair.
    I'm all for it. 100 of us at $5 per month, we could cover all Turbine's expenses. The rest who can't find $5 can find their own site.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •