Thread: Tech Greetings

Research Tech Greetings

Yeah, not too bad for such ignorant folks, huh?

"But, ignorance is to be expected from those who hail from the 9th least educated city in the country."
    Stooldog, 12/05/15
    http://csnbbs.com/thread-761117-post...ml#pid12755113

Default Re: National Signing Day thread

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    I can't understand how a perfectly good thread about NSD has now been allowed to be derailed to something about a movie....
    It is amazing that I make a post and within minutes you have a derogatory and irrelevant response.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    It is amazing that I make a post and within minutes you have a derogatory and irrelevant response.
    Au contraire: it is very relevant. Just pointing out your hypocrisy of liking one of our literary guys here, while on other sites you celebrate the fact that we are so 'ignorant.'

And I'm sorry you are not used to quick thoughts and actions.....guess that's an @ruston trait you wil never loose.

Au contraire: it is very relevant. Just pointing out your hypocrisy of liking one of our literary guys here, while on other sites you celebrate the fact that we are so 'ignorant.'

And I'm sorry you are not used to quick thoughts and actions.....guess that's an @ruston trait you wil never loose.
    That is an absurd response. You don't know what you are talking about.

loose" -- I think that should be "lose."

Default Re: UL Alumnus/Author James Lee Burke

Lol....a stupid typo. That's the best you got.

Lol....a stupid typo. That's the best you got.
    No, unlike you, I had no criticism or derogatory remark in mind. That is your department and I was merely responding in kind. You are ridiculous and apparently unwilling to allow any free express of thought without making an ignorant and irrelevant comment. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Default Re: Tech Greetings

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's absurd.

You call us uneducated on other sites, then try to come here to ingriate yourself.

Are you ready to admit yet that UL is at a higher level than ULM, academically and per the BOR?

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    No, unlike you, I had no criticism or derogatory remark in mind. That is your department and I was merely responding in kind. You are ridiculous and apparently unwilling to allow any free express of thought without making an ignorant and irrelevant comment. It makes no sense whatsoever.
    So, you can have freedom of speech, but I cannot?