Thread: Shared love spurs Russo's $5 million stadium donation

1. Default Shared love spurs Russo's $5 million stadium donation

A father's and son's shared love for baseball spurs a $5 million renovation donation for UL's stadium

Default Re: Shared love spurs Russo's $5 million stadium donation

You know what would be freakin cool???

If my paper boy would just double-bag my darn $20 newspaper when it's raining. Impossible to read wet toilet paper. This happens 100% of the time.

Time to unsubscribe...Internets don't get wet when it rains

To Sam, Chris, Mrs Mammie, and the entire Russo family.. Sincerely, from a baseball lover, Cajuns athletics lover, and lover of this area... Just want to say

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    To Sam, Chris, Mrs Mammie, and the entire Russo family.. Sincerely, from a baseball lover, Cajuns athletics lover, and lover of this area... Just want to say

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
    Ditto!

YES...AGREE!

DITTO!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    A father's and son's shared love for baseball spurs a $5 million renovation donation for UL's stadium

BTW, let's give Buckley credit for this article! This was a nice piece!

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    BTW, let's give Buckley credit for this article! This was a nice piece!
    ---Yes indeed give Buckley some credit---but T, I just want to give my credit to you for the way you handled the 3 different persons in the likes of a HC, recently committed athlete, and a recruiting coordinator

-A good interview is a hell of a lot more then ad lib questions being thrown out---as with all experience is a wonderful teacher---Done good dude!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Yes indeed give Buckley some credit---but T, I just want to give my credit to you for the way you handled the 3 different persons in the likes of a HC, recently committed athlete, and a recruiting coordinator

-A good interview is a hell of a lot more then ad lib questions being thrown out---as with all experience is a wonderful teacher---Done good dude!!!

I agree. Cajun T is my agent, and a damn good one. We cross paths in more ways than one. T is a Cajun Supporter through and through

What a well written article and great story. Thank you Russo family!! So generous.

Thank you Russos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scotto_25 View Post
    You know what would be freakin cool???

If my paper boy would just double-bag my darn $20 newspaper when it's raining. Impossible to read wet toilet paper. This happens 100% of the time.

Time to unsubscribe...Internets don't get wet when it rains
    I went to straight app on my IPad and discontinued delivery. I was always finished reading the paper by the time it was delivered and had a weeks worth in the yard at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    I went to straight app on my IPad and discontinued delivery. I was always finished reading the paper by the time it was delivered and had a weeks worth in the yard at any given time.
    Lol....I had just weekend for a while, then cancelled that about two years ago, and went just online. Of course, I still they still deliver on the weekend, even though I have cancelled it at least a dozen times.
    The use of all those
    UL references sure r saving their ___, lol

Ditto!

This is great, we're getting there, one step at a time.

This, of course, is a big step...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    This is great, we're getting there, one step at a time.

This, of course, is a big step...
    I don't often buy lotto tickets. I will waste a few dollars this time around. If a miracle happens and I win, big steps will happen quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    I don't often buy lotto tickets. I will waste a few dollars this time around. If a miracle happens and I win, big steps will happen quickly.
    Me too....can you say Slick's Stadium at Cajun Field! LOL!

Same here. I would no longer have to worry about being displaced when the new baseball renovation finally happens. I would have a suite to share with my closest friends. Progress would happen rapidly.

I have also made up my mind that I would be investing in very nice multi-sport complex for kids & a state of the art music venue.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Me too....can you say Slick's Stadium at Cajun Field! LOL!
    Slick's Stadium... I can say that. I hope I do get to say that. It's just that I hope a little more strongly that I get to come up with an appropriate name. I'm sure everyone feels the same way.