Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog Country?

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    You didn't see the record? It was all over the news? Fewest teeth per capita in all of college football bowl history.
    This is hilarious coming from a CoonAss.
    I understand your frustrations though. Speaking of Dixon's records, has anyone broken his Cajun Field record yet?!?

Default Re: Bulldog Country?

Only have one question for BLU and TechDog...who pitches and who catches? Nevermind, I just threw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    On BDB&B they are giving props to each other for the great support by tech fans. Last year I went watch the select 2a championship game and the team from NI brought more than @ruston did. It was really pathetic and 32k is a feaking joke. I was at a wedding in Nola this weekend on the corner of canal and barronne. Up and down canal on Friday night and all day Saturday I saw maybe 10 tech shirts. If you've been to Nola the last 4 yrs you would have seen Cajuns fans every where at those times and places.
    Lol! You must have very selective vision.
    *I met some friends @ Ole Tyme Saturday before driving to NOLA & I was very surprised to see that the only person wearing Cajun apparel in there was a cardboard cutout of Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    *I met some friends @ Ole Tyme Saturday before driving to NOLA & I was very surprised to see that the only person wearing Cajun apparel in there was a cardboard cutout of Hud.
    BlueDawg,

Did you know that bulldogs suffer from frequent vomiting and red, irritated, weeping, itchy spots on their skin?

Bulldogs are also deformed orthopedically their abnormal build is a structural defect called chondrodysplasia, which predisposes them to bone and joint problems.

Other orthopedic diseases in Bulldogs include intervertebral disk disease, cruciate ligament rupture, and hemivertebra.

Hypothyroidism is becoming more common in the breed. According to the Michigan State University Thyroid Database, up to 11% of English Bulldogs have low thyroid levels.

Heart disease (especially pulmonic stenosis, but also septal defect, subaortic stenosis, and mitral valve disease) is a serious problem in English Bulldogs.

Bulldogs are prone to allergies that cause itchy skin, and their wrinkled folds of skin trap dirt and moisture and provide a home for yeast and bacteria, so bacterial skin infections (pyoderma) are common. Specific forms of pyoderma occurring in English Bulldogs include skin fold dermatitis, interdigital pyoderma, and chin folliculitis.

Demodectic mange is common in English Bulldog puppies and adolescents.

Tumors and cancers are very common in Bulldogs, especially mast cell tumors and perianal gland tumors.

Lots of eye problems occur in English Bulldogs, especially corneal ulcers, cherry eye, dry eye, eyelid abnormalities (entropion and ectropion), eyelash abnormalities, and persistent pupillary membranes. You may see cataracts at 1-2 years old.

Urinary problems include cystinuria and kidney disease, as well as various physical malformations of the urethra and _____.

Some English Bulldogs experience head tremors that may be due to abnormalities of the brain.
    Other health issues in English Bulldogs include bloat, blood-clotting disease (von Willebrand's), laryngeal paralysis, megaesophagus, pyloric stenosis, hydrocephalus, and inherited deafness in Bulldog puppies with a lot of white on their head.

Are you sure you want to be a bulldog?

Again with idiotic comments about the lack of UL apparel.....even in Lafayette. While at the same time there is @ruston gear...everywhere, lol.

BlueD-Bag: explain how that can be, when the athletic budgets paint a VERY different picture. I had outlined the budget items in post #150 in this very thread, and yet none of you little hillbillies responded to it, but instead you continue making the same lame claims.

Btw: thanks for supporting our merchants and tax base with your dogpatch dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Again with idiotic comments about the lack of UL apparel.....even Lafayette. While at the same time there is @ruston gear...everywhere, lol.

BlueD-Bag: explain how that can be, when the athletic budgets paint a VERY different picture. I had outlined the budget items in post #150 in this very thread, and yet none of you little hillbillies responded to it, but instead you continue making the same lame claims.

Btw: thanks for supporting our merchants and tax base with your dogpatch dollars.
    Supposedly their numbers dont include the millions of dollars of puff paint, air brushed and iron on latech shirts they all get made at the Ruston mall.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    Again with idiotic comments about the lack of UL apparel.....even Lafayette. While at the same time there is @ruston gear...everywhere, lol.

Your hilarious! Tech kicked serious ___ in NOLA, & you want to talk.....budgets? Ok, how's that Million Dollar HUD working out?!? Lol!

Your hilarious! Tech kicked serious ___ in NOLA, & you want to talk.....budgets? Ok, how's that Million Dollar HUD working out?!? Lol!
    What's gonna happen when USF stops paying Skips salary for you?

the ignore setting is such a beautiful and useful tool on this website. If more people used it bluepuke dawg and his love child blu would go away back to their pathetic holes, because screaming in the woods where nobody hears you isn't what they are about

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    the ignore setting is such a beautiful and useful tool on this website. If more people used it bluepuke dawg and his love child blu would go away back to their pathetic holes, because screaming in the woods where nobody hears you isn't what they are about
    I bet screaming in the woods where nobody can hear them is exactly what they are about

"Your hilarious".........that there is another good example of that fancy ltu-r 'tier one' edumacation. What you should've said is "YOU'RE" you stupid backwoods hillbilly.

But even though YOUR response was stupid, it still didn't answer the question: how do you explain the issue with the budgets, if you don't see any UL gear, but always see ltu-r stuff?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    you can have that crap bowl back, we were just passing through and set records while at it. Something you could not do in FOUR freaking appearances. You guys are something else lol, little men
    BLU even when you win, you lose.

Big
    Loser
    University

I did have very selective vision. I was actually looking for tech blue but it was no where to be found.

NM

Last edited by LaCajunsFan; February 5th, 2016 at 06:59 pm. Reason: @ruston fans are hillbilly idiots

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast