Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Results 281 to 290 of 290

Thread: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

  1. #281
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,751

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    We might have been the more physical. Lots of those sacks were missed assignments


  2. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,011

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We might have been the more physical. Lots of those sacks were missed assignments
    Saw the game in person. The Cajuns, on defense, were the more physical team. In fact, the App fans sitting around me were complimentary of our physical play on defense. Constantly Cajun D had App in 3rd down (D did a nice job on 1st and 2nd downs) only to let App off the hook.
    Cajun offense on the other hand had a rough day. Midway through the 1st half, Cajuns had been running the ball well. Came to a 3 and 4 in App territory, Eli had been averaging (at that point) 4.8 yards a carry...so Johnson calls for a pass, and we're on to 4th down. OL in total had a very bad day. App D got off the bus blitzing, and Cajuns never called a screen or delayed hand off to counter. OL just didn't get it done, and for me, that's on the coaches.
    Down 14, it was still a game at halftime. Too many bone head mistakes to count. And as bad as it was, a play here or there before mid 3rd Q and it would have been a game.

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Haven't seen them running the stadium steps lugging around 60 lbs of sand like they did in past.

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Saw the game in person. The Cajuns, on defense, were the more physical team. In fact, the App fans sitting around me were complimentary of our physical play on defense. Constantly Cajun D had App in 3rd down (D did a nice job on 1st and 2nd downs) only to let App off the hook.
    Cajun offense on the other hand had a rough day. Midway through the 1st half, Cajuns had been running the ball well. Came to a 3 and 4 in App territory, Eli had been averaging (at that point) 4.8 yards a carry...so Johnson calls for a pass, and we're on to 4th down. OL in total had a very bad day. App D got off the bus blitzing, and Cajuns never called a screen or delayed hand off to counter. OL just didn't get it done, and for me, that's on the coaches.
    Down 14, it was still a game at halftime. Too many bone head mistakes to count. And as bad as it was, a play here or there before mid 3rd Q and it would have been a game.
    I agree D came to play but couldn't understand why we tried to blitz on every third and long they knew it was coming and adjusted accordingly which led to first downs

  5. #285
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,751

    UL Football Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    I saw a lot of thee man rush on third and long.


  6. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    857

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Did anyone notice THIS today??......

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Do proofreaders still exist in print media?


  8. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,462
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Do proofreaders still exist in print media?
    Proof they don't proof.

    I don't think this is on Buckley.

  9. #289
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,751

    UL Football Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Proof they don't proof.

    I don't think this is on Buckley.
    There was a day when you had to set the typeset, now it's copy and paste. These things happen over and over and over.

  10. #290
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: GameTalk: App St. vs Louisiana

    Its called, "people dont give a ____ about doing their jobs properly"....


Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •