Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,869

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Love the question about Haack having to always come in "behind the chains" and being under more pressure to get a first down.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    3,331

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Did he say Nixon was planning to leave after this year?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LAFAYETTE
    Posts
    8,272
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    Love the question about Haack having to always come in "behind the chains" and being under more pressure to get a first down.
    That is why I asked it. Both he and Peters made some interesting comments that open more questions about what is taking place in the locker room and with this staff.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Did he say Nixon was planning to leave after this year?
    No. He was talking about Jamal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    3,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yep View Post
    No. He was talking about Jamal.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.
    Posts
    5,752

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    That young man has a tremendous amount of Class and Poise.

    So proud to say he is our starting QB. We are going to have a Great season next year.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,445

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Considering the struggles/injuries of the OL and the _____s on the receivers early on, horrendous play calling by JJ.....I'd say he's done remarkable.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    1,070

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    If we can get some OL help, next year could be special!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Humble, TX
    Posts
    1,839

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Quote Originally Posted by raoul View Post
    If we can get some OL help, next year could be special!
    Only one piece of the pie... Getting a DC to realize that if the Cajuns don't have the talent to play man, let's not keep playing man coverage. Oh, and DL to get more consistent pressure on the QB.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Iowa City, IA
    Posts
    851

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    That young man has a tremendous amount of Class and Poise.

    So proud to say he is our starting QB. We are going to have a Great season next year.
    I really hope thats true,but i feel like good ol Hud is gonna put us right back in a QB controversy with Jordan Davis and Haack. If we spent all offseason really developing him and letting our offense build some chemistry, yes next year could be special. I just can't see that happening. It's not the Cajun way. It makes to much sense. I would LOVE to be wrong, i really would.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,711
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Brooks Haack Talks Offensive Adjustments

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunjeb View Post
    Only one piece of the pie... Getting a DC to realize that if the Cajuns don't have the talent to play man, let's not keep playing man coverage. Oh, and DL to get more consistent pressure on the QB.
    So good, now we know what to work on. We need to get better on offense, defense, and special teams. We are doing well with the uniforms and gadarade coolers though, don't change a thing with those.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •