Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OT Need help understanding

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: OT Need help understanding

I do not hate the man, I don't even know him. I moved away for 20+ years and was trying to understand him. I do not care for him because of his last appearance on Billy's show. I am pretty sure Billy was embarrassed, but I will not speak for him. Bitter made the most obnoxious LSUA&MBR fan look normal with his rant.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Ahhhhh the annual Hate Bitter thread...just in time for the Holidays
    ---Very timely and funny!!! I guess it could be classified as the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Blog Entries

I got to know him a little in person, so I like Mr. Bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I do not hate the man, I don't even know him. I moved away for 20+ years and was trying to understand him. I do not care for him because of his last appearance on Billy's show. I am pretty sure Billy was embarrassed, but I will not speak for him. Bitter made the most obnoxious LSUA&MBR fan look normal with his rant.
    I hear ya..I only listen when Robe is on his show.

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    I hear ya..I only listen when Robe is on his show.
    Dettlier does a good interview at 8 on Saturdays during football season

Blog Entries

Mr. Bitter plays a guy who takes most things wayyy too seriously. Its different. If you listen to him and not laugh then try and lighten up and laugh. It adds variety to our local shows. If he was the only show in town I probably would not like it but he cracks me up. I laughed so hard at him while I was driving to Houston Sunday after LSU lost to Arkansas. He wants everybody fired even the swim coach. He called coaches and players every name in the book.

He spent 15 minutes telling someone to quit ringing the phone and aggravating him. He was so upset he stopped taking calls. Hilarious.

989-anickelandadime

Call my boy Troy

Two things you need to know about Mr. Bitter. That's right, two things you need to know about Mr. Bitter. I'm gonna give you two things you need to know about Mr. Bitter.

First, he repeats everything he says at least once, sometimes two or three times. So, in a two hour show, if you take out the time he repeats himself and the time he spends doing live advertiser commercials, back to back to back to back, sometimes lasting for six or more minutes, his show is actually about 30 minutes long.

Secondly, an Acadiana football game goes like this. It's another (insert advertiser) first down in the (insert advertiser) redzone, with three minutes to go in the (insert advertiser) third quarter.

Unfortunately, UL games are starting to sound a lot like this. I tuned in last game and heard Jay says this, "It's another J and J Exterminating first down in the (don't remember advertiser) redzone. That's gotta be killing him to have to say that.

Parkway crushed Acadiana last night so his program should be interesting this morning, except for you AHS fans out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2