Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: New UL Plates

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    1,146

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    I think I prefer the old ones. Opinions?

    (But regardless, she is in violation of the lsu law....displaying only one L....hope the ltu-R folks don't hear about this, as they will have her thrown in jail for such a seriously illegal and unethical display. lol)
    I have to admit, I like the new one.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,894

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    I have to admit, I like the new one.
    If the new ones didn't have the hot wheels logo, maybe, although they have other things that I like about them.
    But all things considered I think I'm back to liking the old ones better, and I think I'll keep it, lol.

  3. #43
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    If the new ones didn't have the hot wheels logo, maybe, although they have other things that I like about them.
    But all things considered I think I'm back to liking the old ones better, and I think I'll keep it, lol.
    ---the new ones drive home the name regardless of the peripheral logo---all you really see is the big Louisiana at the Top and the Ragin Cajuns at the bottom!!!!I think this will do a hell of a lot for the name game!!!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    869
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    As long as both are options, everyone should be happy. Does the new Louisiana logo negate the old logo?


  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lafayette,LA
    Posts
    3,933

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    The Hot Wheels logo is the worst. Why no FDL?


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana, duh
    Posts
    14,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---the new ones drive home the name regardless of the peripheral logo---all you really see is the big Louisiana at the Top and the Ragin Cajuns at the bottom!!!!I think this will do a hell of a lot for the name game!!!
    It says "GEAUX CAJUNS" at the bottom, not "RAGIN' CAJUNS."

  7. #47
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    It says "GEAUX CAJUNS" at the bottom, not "RAGIN' CAJUNS."
    --Right you are and also the post of not having the FdeL !!!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---the new ones drive home the name regardless of the peripheral logo---all you really see is the big Louisiana at the Top and the Ragin Cajuns at the bottom!!!!I think this will do a hell of a lot for the name game!!!
    While I agree with your premise, you really didn't look at the plate did you.

  9. #49
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,169

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    While I agree with your premise, you really didn't look at the plate did you.
    Why would he want to do that???!!1

  10. #50
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,541

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Why would he want to do that???!!1
    He is giving it the Bucky treatment, facts don't matter!!1

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Breaux Bridge
    Posts
    3,903

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    I like the plate but it would be 100x better with the FDL. I still would love to get my hands on one of the FDL plates that is out of circulation.


  12. #52
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,541

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I like the plate but it would be 100x better with the FDL. I still would love to get my hands on one of the FDL plates that is out of circulation.
    I found a couple on eBay.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,086

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Apparently Tech can't get a license plate approved so they did the next best thing....
    The only thing that would make this better is a dead dawg being dragged behind it!
    You know this is driving them nuts because there are several that check this board.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,894

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    The only thing that would make this better is a dead dawg being dragged behind it!
    You know this is driving them nuts because there are several that check this board.
    Several??? And more than a few that post here as well.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Breaux Bridge
    Posts
    3,903

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I found a couple on eBay.
    I have searched several times and have not found one yet but I will keep looking.

  16. #56
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,541

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I have searched several times and have not found one yet but I will keep looking.
    If I come across another I will let you know. I found one that was the sample for the BMV that had 000 000 and the old fleur de lis. My original plate was stolen when I moved to Indiana. I keep looking on eBay trying to get it back.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    4,221

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I have searched several times and have not found one yet but I will keep looking.
    Here you go.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-1973-UL-...cAAOSwhcJWF~Gf

  18. #58
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,541

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    Sweet!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Breaux Bridge
    Posts
    3,903

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    If I come across another I will let you know. I found one that was the sample for the BMV that had 000 000 and the old fleur de lis. My original plate was stolen when I moved to Indiana. I keep looking on eBay trying to get it back.
    Thanks! This is basically what my project is going to be. If I can find the current style FDL plate, my plan was to cut out one of the numbers to install the pickup.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. #60
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,541

    Default Re: New UL Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Thanks! This is basically what my project is going to be. If I can find the current style FDL plate, my plan was to cut out one of the numbers to install the pickup.
    That would look great!!1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •