_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Very Bad Feeling

Default Very Bad Feeling

Is it just me I hope I am wrong but I have a very bad feeling about tomorrow.

Short week coming off of a week you had to travel and then turn around and leave on a Wed. Just not enough time to prepare and game plan. South Al was home last week and home again. Someone talk me off the ledge and tell me why I should not be worried?

In my opinion the confrence should have all teams that travel on Thursday home the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Taylor View Post

Short week coming off of a week you had to travel and then turn around and leave on a Wed. Just not enough time to prepare and game plan. South Al was home last week and home again. Someone talk me off the ledge and tell me why I should not be worried?

In my opinion the confrence should have all teams that travel on Thursday home the week before.
    In my opinion, this conference gains zero by Thursday games and needs to scrap them completely.

There is absolutely no benefit to being on ESPNU on Thursday night against "real" college football and NFL.

I'm cool with Tuesday. I get it. You're the only CFB game on TV.

Thursday is stupid.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Very Bad Feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Taylor View Post

Opie,

Aunt Bee just baked some fresh cookies. You're a good boy Opie. Walk back off that ledge and get you a handful... not of Aunt Bee... the cookies Opie. And don't you worry about your Cajuns. They'll be fine tomorrow night.

Andy (your TV dad)

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

"But Pa"!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Opie,

Aunt Bee just baked some fresh cookies. You're a good boy Opie. Walk back off that ledge and get you a handful... not of Aunt Bee... the cookies Opie. And don't you worry about your Cajuns. They'll be fine tomorrow night.

Andy (your TV dad)
    Ha Ha funny I been getting that my whole life. I tell my parents all the time i'll never forgive them. lol

Life ain't easy for a boy named Opie.

And as to who will win the game: flip a coin.

Anyone who is more optimistic about our chances than that is living in a fantasyland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post

Anyone who is more optimistic about our chances than that is living in a fantasyland.
    I call it Heartland, but I'm expecting a big win tomorrow.

I have little to no hope in winning the game.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post

---USA's worst loss was the T State---best wins were over Troy and SDSU!!!

Haack had a bad game there last time and maybe he comes back with a vengeance---McGuire overdo

Maybe have the right defensive guys in the right spots with some experience with the scheme---maybe we are our late season roll---anyway Geaux Cajuns!!! Need for our freshmen kickers to keep up the good work---Need the coverage and need to return one

NEED a PICK 6!!!

Hi, my name is Otis. I have a bottle of bourbon. "Sheriff Taylor did yall hook up cable yet."

Hi, my name is Otis. I have a bottle of bourbon. "Sheriff Taylor did yall hook up cable yet."

We will be fine. The Sheriff has only let me have 1 bullet so far this year. But starting tomorrow I get a full box of ammo and a double loaded shotgun. We are gonna have a hullabalou!

Barney Fife

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    We will be fine. The Sheriff has only let me have 1 bullet so far this year. But starting tomorrow I get a full box of ammo and a double loaded shotgun. We are gonna have a hullabalou!

Barney Fife
    ---From past reports, there might be a need for some weapons in the battle field around Ladd stadium!!! Is the thing really that bad???

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    I have little to no hope in winning the game.
    Anyone else see the irony here?

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---From past reports, there might be a need for some weapons in the battle field around Ladd stadium!!! Is the thing really that bad???
    It's on the corner of stab me and run boomer.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    It is not a "good" neighborhood. That being said I have been to the Senior bowl 3 times & saw the Cajuns play there last time. I have not had a bad experience. For the Cajuns game, parked at mall & rode bus provided by USA to stadium

Last time we played there we parked in someone back yard for $10 he watched our car and we had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Last time we played there we parked in someone back yard for $10 he watched our car and we had no problems.
    Same experience for the 3 Senior Bowls. Once, after we paid, lady came out with 3 bowls of red beans & rice. I think we paid like $20 that time. No problems

I predict a big win for Louisiana tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast