Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29
Results 561 to 568 of 568

Thread: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    17,538
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    If "if" was a fifth we could all get drunk.
    If drunking they say don't drive and the stats say UL had very few.

  2. #562
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    League City, TX
    Posts
    1,726

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    We use to say, "If" my aunt had a _____ she would be my uncle.

    These days, the young kids might not get that joke..........


  3. #563
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,781

    Sunbelt Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    We use to say, "If" my aunt had a _____ she would be my uncle.

    These days, the young kids might not get that joke..........
    With the whole Caytlin Jenner thing we might have problems with that statement.

    Nothing is as we think it is with absolute certainty. I guess that is what happens when the Theory of Relativity is in conflict with Quantum Mechanics.

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New Iberia
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    We use to say, "If" my aunt had a _____ she would be my uncle.

    These days, the young kids might not get that joke..........
    LOL...JUST SPIT OUT MY COKE!!

  5. #565

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    'Disinterested observer,'.....your biggest lie to date. And that's saying a LOT. 'Disinterested????' Is that why you are on our site site every day? And on the SBC site everyday?? You hate all things UL and have scurried off without answering some very basic questions. Because you are a lying POS.

    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...t-Ruston/page4

    You have proven many times over how much of a lying POS you are, and how much you hate all things UL.
    Tell us again how ULM 'outplayed' us for '3 quarters' ????? You are such an astute student of the game, LOL.
    And there were a bunch of other questions you twirled out us on.....why did you not answer the questions, you chicken ____ embecille.
    The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching.

    Answer why you chase me around on message boards, leave 60 plus PMs, and call my mother and wife sluts. What would cause a human being to call a someone's mother a slut? That is deplorable and hateful. My God, you are a piece of work. Yet, you call me hateful when I have never personally attacked you or any other Cajun fan. And I don't hate UL@L. You just say I do, which is ridiculous for you to even think you know what I believe. You had the chance to meet me in person but YOU failed to show up.

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching.

    Answer why you chase me around on message boards, leave 60 plus PMs, and call my mother and wife sluts. What would cause a human being to call a someone's mother a slut? That is deplorable and hateful. My God, you are a piece of work. Yet, you call me hateful when I have never personally attacked you or any other Cajun fan. And I don't hate UL@L. You just say I do, which is ridiculous for you to even think you know what I believe. You had the chance to meet me in person but YOU failed to show up.
    What kind of person posts all the things that you have about us, than claims to have respect for us???
    Why don't you answer HoustonCajuns questions???


    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...t-Ruston/page4

    You have also said several times that ULM outplayed us....for three quarters. Explain how you figure that.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,795

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    "I watched the first 3 quarters last night. Ya'll outplayed them. I don't know about the rest of the season, but last night it seemed like Garrett Smith(?) did a good job and was successful with passing downfield, especially considering the weather."

    http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...just-perplexed

    "They did out play you for the 1st 3 quarters, which is what I watched and what I said."

    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...t-Ruston/page5

    "The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching."


    You must not have watched the same game as the rest of us, as they clearly 'outplayed' us in the first half.....but we dominated the second half. Neither team 'outplayed' the other for 3 quarters.


  8. #568

    Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

    Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    "I watched the first 3 quarters last night. Ya'll outplayed them. I don't know about the rest of the season, but last night it seemed like Garrett Smith(?) did a good job and was successful with passing downfield, especially considering the weather."
    Like I said, when I quit watching ULM was ahead by around 2 TDs. I think the score was 24-9 when I quit watching the game. I would say that is outplaying you to that point. Geesh.

    Now, answer the question I asked you.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •