Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Favor, please...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    7,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    jllancos takes care of problems, period.
    LOL

    I wish.

    I'm gathering in hopes a visual aid helps clarify things at the next production meeting with the "Worldwide Leader in 5th grade Graphics."

    I'll leave it at that.

    Any more?

    Thanks.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,159

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    Visual or video is more impactful


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    16,332
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    LOL

    I wish.

    I'm gathering in hopes a visual aid helps clarify things at the next production meeting with the "Worldwide Leader in 5th grade Graphics."

    I'll leave it at that.

    Any more?

    Thanks.
    We should have been archiving the instances all along, but who knew they wouldn't fix the problem.

    What is your verifiable instance count right now?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    7,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    We should have been archiving the instances all along, but who knew they wouldn't fix the problem.

    What is your verifiable instance count right now?
    Since I haven't been collecting them all along, I have four (3 from deadspin and 1 from Tuesday).

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,677

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    You have inspired me; if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!


  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    7,943

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    I also has one that uses the Ole Miss logo for Miss. State. So I guess it's not personal. It's just half-___ery.

    Whoops... RP filters didn't get that one. I fixed it. LOL


  7. #27

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    check out latechbbb.com

    Plenty of them over there.


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Favor, please...

    Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    I also has one that uses the Ole Miss logo for Miss. State. So I guess it's not personal. It's just half-___ery.

    Whoops... RP filters didn't get that one. I fixed it. LOL
    I need to send you a PM but I'm getting a message that says your folder is full, you need to erase some of the messages.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette LA
    Posts
    7,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    I need to send you a PM but I'm getting a message that says your folder is full, you need to erase some of the messages.
    See how cool and popular I am? LOL

    Taking care of this now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •