Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Massey ratings

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    lafayette
    Posts
    10,607

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    We are ranked 102... Fact... I guess Massey forgot to figure in our incredible moral victories against college footballs juggernauts


  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,798

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    I did use it to look at North Texas' schedule; I remembered hearing something about how bad they were this season ... worse than NMSU ... now 0-5 after quite a game against Portland State ... head coach gone now.


  3. #43
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,758

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    Massy Index might have some validity after about 7/8 games intraday season. Certainly not fve or six


  4. #44
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,597

    Default Masseyupdate

    Our losses

    Akron (3-3) plays Bowling Green who has lost to Tenn and undefeated Memphis

    Kentucky is off (4-2) losses to Florida and Auburn by a combined 8 points

    LTUR (4-2) plays Miss St who has lost to LSU and Tex A&M

    We need to get out of triple digits to where we belong---I hope!!!


  5. #45
    Zeebart21's Avatar
    Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    17,646

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    Bowling Green is ripping Akron a new assssssshoooole. 56-10, or some such...

    Z


  6. #46
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,535

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Bowling Green is ripping Akron a new assssssshoooole. 56-10, or some such...

    Z
    But, but, but, oh never mind!

  7. #47
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,597

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    But, but, but, oh never mind!
    Bowling Green lost to Memphis by 3 pts---think Ole Miss will think a lil high of them after getting their butt handed to them today!!! Yes that Ole Miss that was ranked 13th in the country and only had lost to Florida---Not saying the system is perfect (read my posts) just said that the teams we lost to aren't that bad!!! Like the announcer said, Tech had the game under control until a face mask call and blocked punt--against an SEC Miss St team!!!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Bowling Green is ripping Akron a new assssssshoooole. 56-10, or some such...

    Z
    That's impossible!! Akron was so good... We were told they would win the MAC and be a bowl team!! Their D line was so great!!!!!

  9. #49
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,597

    Default Re: Massey ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That's impossible!! Akron was so good... We were told they would win the MAC and be a bowl team!! Their D line was so great!!!!!
    ---post who said that!!!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---post who said that!!!
    Here's a hint... He's a member of our coaching staff

  11. #51
    CajunEXPRESS's Avatar
    CajunEXPRESS is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    12,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Here's a hint... He's a member of our coaching staff
    Probably a Bowl team he said.

  12. #52
    basinbear's Avatar
    basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Missouri City, TX.
    Posts
    5,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Bowling Green lost to Memphis by 3 pts---think Ole Miss will think a lil high of them after getting their butt handed to them today!!! Yes that Ole Miss that was ranked 13th in the country and only had lost to Florida---Not saying the system is perfect (read my posts) just said that the teams we lost to aren't that bad!!! Like the announcer said, Tech had the game under control until a face mask call and blocked punt--against an SEC Miss St team!!!
    Akron is bad Boomer....please.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •