Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NMSU Offered Sun Belt $4.4M To Join SBC as FULL MEMBER

Blog Entries

Default Re: NMSU Offered Sun Belt $4.4M To Join SBC as FULL MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Perhaps it is your boy t-josephine trying to avoid drawing attention to UL. Sure looks like it is.
    Here Here!! T-Josephine practicing Ray Ray Leadership from the rear tactic. Genius !!

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Perhaps it is your boy t-josephine trying to avoid drawing attention to UL. Sure looks like it is.

Why Would a president of a university (why would T-Joe) not want a tier 1 university rating??? Avoid attention??? VOB you are really letting your feelings overcome your rational thinking!!!

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

Why Would a president of a university (why would T-Joe) not want a tier 1 university rating??? Avoid attention??? VOB you are really letting your feelings overcome your rational thinking!!!

Why would a president deliberately and repeatedly withhold allowable funding to his school's athletic department when no other president in his conference or his system does so?

Or repeatedly submit erroneous information to an entity when correct information quite likely achieves tier 1 status for his university?

Or slow play, delay or block the creation of a truly separate athletic fundraising organization ?

Or continually be unprepared for opportunities to move to a more positively perceived conference?

Or continue to weasel on more positive national branding for his athletics program, even when the more positive brand has been pre-approved by the system board?

I am not the one letting my feelings get in the way of logical conclusions.

Blog Entries

Why would a president deliberately and repeatedly withhold allowable funding to his school's athletic department when no other president in his conference or his system does so?

Or repeatedly submit erroneous information to an entity when correct information quite likely achieves tier 1 status for his university?

Or slow play, delay or block the creation of a truly separate athletic fundraising organization ?

Or continually be unprepared for opportunities to move to a more positively perceived conference?

Or continue to weasel on more positive national branding for his athletics program, even when the more positive brand has been pre-approved by the system board?

I am not the one letting my feelings get in the way of logical conclusions.
    At some point he was obviously threatened, it seems to me.

I have audio (somewhere) from Mr. Savoie's UL interview process where they pretty much forced him to state 'we will know our place.' Forced in as much as if you want this job you better say the right things.

As an outsider it appears he wants UL to be as big as possible but at the same time appear to be as small as possible. "Know your place"

This reminds me of 1905 when Governor Foster (I think) toured UL and stated "There's to much book learning going on here" in his mind it should have been all Industrial Training. President Stephens wholeheartedly agreed with him publicly, but as soon as he left added another book learning course.

T-Joe may have something up his sleeve as well.

I just wish I had a clue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3