Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Mark Hudspeth is making $1,000,000.00 per season and will more than likely want more relatively soon.

With that amount of zeroes and when your peers are earning half of your salary, I expect a lot of things.
    http://sports.newsday.com/long-islan...|o:c=college;|

As far as T-Joseph holding money, no debate here.
    Hud ain't staying for this league.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Whose "they" working toward the AAC? UL? Based on the sole info I get here, I didn't think we were working towards anything.

But if it is UL saying that, I'll somewhat believe them based on the construction thats been going on for 2 years now on Reinhardt Drive and the contract extensions being thrown around.
    As RCAF grows our General Fund transfer shrinks. If we were serious our athletic budget would be $28 million today.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Hud ain't staying for this league.
    You are right, he is staying for the money he gets paid to coach... Which is highest in SBC and CUSA. Not many G5 coaches get paid more.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    You are right, he is staying for the money he gets paid to coach... Which is highest in SBC and CUSA. Not many G5 coaches get paid more.
    We shall see how selective he is after this season. Unlike years past.

The contract extension he just signed certainly sounds like he has 1 foot out the door. Everyone and everything doesn't always relate to the axe you have to grind with the administration. HUD gets paid a lot of money to coach football in one of the greatest cities in America, one his wife and family like a lot and so does he for that matter.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Default Re: Coastal Carolina

... I'll somewhat believe them based on the construction thats been going on for 2 years now on Reinhardt Drive and the contract extensions being thrown around.
    No joke Duggie. You don't do those things if you are comfortable and not trying to be the best you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Then why would you believe them when they say they are working toward the AAC? Wait, there is no opening in the AAC right? Facilities is one thing, support is another. Many pieces of a much larger picture. If you can't build to CUSA, am I suppose to believe you can build to the AAC?
    Don't know why there's such an avid AAC interest in here......even if there was an opening, yall do realize that Tulane would never allow Cajuns to get into AAC, right?! They prob would fight against Tech too.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Don't know why there's such an avid AAC interest in here......even if there was an opening, yall do realize that Tulane would never allow Cajuns to get into AAC, right?! They prob would fight against Tech too.
    We, as in UL, need to be interested in any conference not named Sun Belt.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

If and when Coach Hud moves on, so be it. He has done miracle work here, and if he seeks a bigger stage, more power to him.

If some people think that will be the end of the line for us, they will be sorely mistaken.

Let's quit getting our azzes kicker by all these supposedly horrible teams. We gave wku their first fbs win, we got destroyed by south Al with a championship on the line, we got destroyed by app state with a championship on the line at home. We are 1 incredible pass play away from giving Georgia state their first fbs win at home. You are what your record says you are. You are associated by the people you beat and the people you get your azz kicked by. Everyone gets pssd off when people from other conferences say they want nothing to do with us but yet some do the same here. Let's make sure we aren't CCU's first FBS win before we go running our mouths
    Indeed.

VObserver is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    If and when Coach Hud moves on, so be it. He has done miracle work here, and if he seeks a bigger stage, more power to him.

If some people think that will be the end of the line for us, they will be sorely mistaken.
    No, it won't be the end of the line; but it will be another grave marker on the side of the road to the bottom.

Up until 4 years ago.,, we brought the worst football brand to the SBC.
    Uhh...no.

Back in '99-03 we did. Bustle helped to rebuild what Baldwin (THANKS to the slap______ who hired him) finished destroying, and brought us to some respectable seasons in the Sunbelt, and a win over K-State.

But yes, the brand has exponentially been elevated over the past four years.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    No, it won't be the end of the line; but it will be another grave marker on the side of the road to the bottom.
    so what you're saying is, the next coach we hire will not be a good one?

what are the powerball numbers for tomorrow please.

I'm glad I read pagin today. I didn't realize HUD was the only coach in the country capable of winning football games. I guess the sky would completely fall if we lost him...

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Uhh...no.

Back in '99-03 we did. Bustle helped to rebuild what Baldwin (THANKS to the slap______ who hired him) finished destroying, and brought us to some respectable seasons in the Sunbelt, and a win over K-State.

But yes, the brand has exponentially been elevated over the past four years.
    So before Georgia state, Idaho and nmsu... Who did? We we perennial bottom 10 and the butt of ESPN jokes. We were certainly in the conversation.

Blog Entries

Mark Hudspeth is making $1,000,000.00 per season and will more than likely want more relatively soon.

With that amount of zeroes and when your peers are earning half of your salary, I expect a lot of things.
    http://sports.newsday.com/long-islan...|o:c=college;|

As far as T-Joseph holding money, no debate here.
    He is paying his coaches. ..that is one thing he has gotten right. But his programs are another matter.

Blog Entries

I realized that when Tech received the votes and they announced they were leaving. At that point they could have cared less about CUSA or Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I'm glad I read pagin today. I didn't realize HUD was the only coach in the country capable of winning football games. I guess the sky would completely fall if we lost him...
    I love HUD and want him to stay for a long time and be successful but I can't agree more. With what has taken place in recent, many good coaches would love to take over here if HUD left.

You do realize that pretty much everyone else in the AAC would love us in their conference and couldn't care less about what Tulane has to say?

Blog Entries

Whose "they" working toward the AAC? UL? Based on the sole info I get here, I didn't think we were working towards anything.

But if it is UL saying that, I'll somewhat believe them based on the construction thats been going on for 2 years now on Reinhardt Drive and the contract extensions being thrown around.
    That's what was told to some during the APC tour recently and at the RCAF function. Build facilities. ..wouldn't you be doing that anyway to compete at any level and because you are charging fees and RCAF membership for parking and tailgating?

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast