Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina

Default Re: Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    We'll geez bro, of course...I'm assuming it doesn't take nearly as long to slap up a metal shed building....or to tow it in?
    Just take solace in the fact that it took three times as long to build your super cool facility with the worst vantage point. By that calculation you should have an Indoor facility and Press Box that are really something by 2030.

It doesn't take much apparently....a couple simple questions & you go postal.
    So what game would you say is your biggest signature win under HUD? I know what your thinking but beating ULM doesn't count...
    What about Holtz's signature win? Nw St... At least HUD has never lost to a FCS school.

Blog Entries

Really? The majority In here were on a Big 12 kick for the longest time....that's shifted to AAC now 😄 so please tell me what Tech fans are being unrealistic about....
    All 4 of us who promoted Big-12 (myself included) may be a majority in La-Te-DA country, but its an extreme minority here.

So what game would you say is your biggest signature win under HUD? I know what your thinking but beating ULM doesn't count...
    If it doesn't take much Harvey...why can't Tech do it? ECU, San Diego State to name two off the bat. We can't seem to catch any P5 teams in their down times like you guys seem to. I'd take four consecutive bowl wins over beating SEC teams then tanking hard in conference. Come to think of it...you guys and ULM share so much in common. With your sn___y endzone facilities and sub 20 million dollar budgets. Like peas in a pod.

Blog Entries

What intelligent comment or brilliant observation are you referring to? "La-Te-Da"?..... Are you older than Boomer?
    La-Te-DA

Louisiana Tech Department of Athletics

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

Haven't had one.

But that just makes what he has accomplished even more impressive. He has raised the bar for our football program with continued success. No flash in the pan here. I fully expect our program to continue to rise after Hud and for those signature wins to start arriving Hud or no Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by BraveCajun View Post
    I also recall a nice long thread on BBB about Tech going to the Big12.... Did I answer your question?
    Yep...nothing delusional at all on that thread....nothing but some very high-brow, intelligent dog talk on it, that's for sure. LOL!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...12-discussions

Here are some highlights:

'You're kidding, right? As a member of the Big XII conference, LA Tech would earn over $20M annually from the conference TV package alone. Combine that with the $20M budget we already have and we're at $40M easily. Plus, as a member of the Big XII, LA Tech's donations would soar, and EVERYTHING would change. Just imagine the ticket prices for Kansas and OSU basketball appearances in the TAC.'

'100% correct! The world as we know it would change dramatically.'

'The only thing that could stop TECH, if and when we set our minds to it, would be the Baton Rouge chigger politicos.'

San Diego State
    Nevada
    East Carolina

I wish they were better, but we just missed out on a win at Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Four years of winning is a larger body of work. But he has worked miracles in my book at a program that was once considered a DEAD ZONE at the bottom of the college football ranks. The hardest thing to change is view of your program in your own back yard, outside of Louisiana many people couldn't find UL or Lafayette on a map. His work is far from done, unfortunately he has to do it from the SBC.
    I can agree with this. Thanks for the discussion!

Just1More is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Hey! Stop letting IBlewADawg own this thread!

Omg, your so full of shat it's not even funny. Your bias is clouding your judgement Cajun. You still can't give me specifics on how Tech fans are delusional. You site some nonsense on "best college town"?! No one is talking about this, you're just making up shat to justify your stupid comments. UL is indeed doing great things, so is a Tech but you have almost 7,000 more students than we have.....And your university is in the 3rd largest city in the state, with the majority of your alum living in the same city. Your budget should be double from what it is now & you should be selling out every game with the amount of alum you have. What's your excuse?
    So paying HUD 1 million dollars a year?!? Have y'all won the SBC outright with that kind of money?! What major teams have you beaten under HUD that would justify the expense?
    I specifically addressed your comments clown. Your comprehension skills are not my problem. When's the last time you've been to the dance? Last time you fielded a baseball team? Last bowl win? Last facility upgrade? Last time a women's club did anything of significance?

We've done all of that that in the last 2 seasons. Even conversing with you on this is bellow me. You ppl are the definition of delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Hey! Stop letting IBlewADawg own this thread!
    Agreed. We are sure infested with a pack of those idiotic little fellas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If it doesn't take much Harvey...why can't Tech do it? ECU, San Diego State to name two off the bat. We can't seem to catch any P5 teams in their down times like you guys seem to. I'd take four consecutive bowl wins over beating SEC teams then tanking hard in conference. Come to think of it...you guys and ULM share so much in common. With your sn___y endzone facilities and sub 20 million dollar budgets. Like peas in a pod.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We'll geez bro, of course...I'm assuming it doesn't take nearly as long to slap up a metal shed building....or to tow it in?
    ---Actually we will use the trailers on a temp basis ---then we will have our 7 story athletic building attached to our upper deck with suites

now it might be hard for you---but can you imagine the big boosters with 50 yard line areas instead of in the end zone???? Really stupid!!!

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I would imagine slightly more time to plan than your tornado magnet trailer park APC? Maybe you can fold it up & tow it away before the big storm comes..
    Sir, I have had an inside tour of our new APC. I can assure you no mid-major in several states has anything close to that as far as providing for the needs of student athletes and coaches.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Sir, I have had an inside tour of our new APC. I can assure you no mid-major in several states has anything close to that as far as providing for the needs of student athletes and coaches.
    ---Now you LTURs go think about that as you play around in your indoor practice facility

wait!!!! forgot you didn't have one of those!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Now you LTURs go think about that as you play around in your indoor practice facility

wait!!!! forgot you didn't have one of those!!!

The soil samples for their indoor facility should be ready by the next time Halley's Comet comes around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    The soil samples for their indoor facility should be ready by the next time Halley's Comet comes around.
    I soiled myself for a comet once.

1965 Comet Ikeya-Seki mom woke us up took us out in the country I fell asleep and ... the rest was a cloudy mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I soiled myself for a comet once.

1965 Comet Ikeya-Seki mom woke us up took us out in the country I fell asleep and ... the rest was a cloudy mystery.
    So...you could say that your head was...(takes off sunglasses)...in the clouds.

VObserver is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    You are also talking about state budgets I'm assuming, however, La Tech has bigger donors than we do who annually give to their program and supplement their budget. Is this being considered? I'm wondering what their true budget is when said funds are accounted for. Just like the Holtz thing, he's shown as making much less than Hud but he's really making the same when comparing all funding sources. According to our budget, the state is only on the hook for just over $220k for Hud but his pay is obviously supplemented through private means and incentives.
    I think I read somewhere that over 1/2 of their donations for athletics come from a group of 16 people. While it would be nice to have those 16, I would prefer to be in the donor position we are in.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast