Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Really? The majority In here were on a Big 12 kick for the longest time....that's shifted to AAC now 😄 so please tell me what Tech fans are being unrealistic about....
    I also recall a nice long thread on BBB about Tech going to the Big12.... Did I answer your question?

Really? The majority In here were on a Big 12 kick for the longest time....that's shifted to AAC now 😄 so please tell me what Tech fans are being unrealistic about....
    In terms of what you've actually accomplished (including facility improvements), you belong to the gold standard of delusional fan bases; so I'm a little confused by your brash behavior toward Cajun fans. You must not have been around in the 90s and earlier 2000s when the delusional was palpable.

The B1G 12 was and has always been our ideal landing spot. That's what eas being discussed on RP. Nothing more, nothing less. Now that the Big 12 has an unstable future, our AD made the comment over the air that he was "in talks" with the AAC (which was a complete lie), and the AAC has become more of a clear player at the top of the G5, it's getting more discussion time. Not to mention, had we hired the man we courted for our Exec Dir of RCAF job, we would have been a shoe in for AAC membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Does this qualify as a comment from the La-Te-DA peanut gallery?
    What intelligent comment or brilliant observation are you referring to? "La-Te-Da"?..... Are you older than Boomer?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    In terms of what you've actually accomplished (including facility improvements), you belong to the gold standard of delusional fan bases; so I'm a little confused by your brash behavior toward Cajun fans. You must not have been around in the 90s and earlier 2000s when the delusional was palpable.

The B1G 12 was and has always been our ideal landing spot. That's what eas being discussed on RP. Nothing more, nothing less. Now that the Big 12 has an unstable future, our AD made the comment over the air that he was "in talks" with the AAC (which was a complete lie), and the AAC has become more of a clear player at the top of the G5, it's getting more discussion time. Not to mention, had we hired the man we courted for our Exec Dir of RCAF job, we would have been a shoe in for AAC membership.
    LOL Cajun! You can say Big 12 is your landing spot all you want but that doesn't make it realistic. And your calling US delusional? Your very own Admin can't decide what they want to be referred to so this is all quite humorous to me.
    You can't stand it that a smaller university is doing more with less. I asked you what Tech fans are being unrealistic about? Please, please tell me...
    So, How are we being delusional about facility improvements? Our DAC/APC is ready for this season & planning has recently begun on our Westside pressbox/Suites expansion.

LOL Cajun! You can say Big 12 is your landing spot all you want but that doesn't make it realistic. And your calling US delusional? Your very own Admin can't decide what they want to be referred to so this is all quite humorous to me.
    You can't stand it that a smaller university is doing more with less. I asked you what Tech fans are being unrealistic about? Please, please tell me...
    So, How are we being delusional about facility improvements? Our DAC/APC is ready for this season & planning has recently begun on our Westside pressbox/Suites expansion.
    I can't disagree with your comment about admin shortcomings, but I can say that our bafoons never cost us a bowl game. So there's that. As far as your delusions, there are many to choose from but a few of my favorites posted here recently are: attendance figures, Ruston is superior to Laf as a college town, facility improvement timelines, and overall perception of your program as a whole.

What exactly are you referring to when you say you've done "more with less"? Relative to conference, Louisiana has totally and completely out performed Tech in every conceivable way, as a program. From growth, to sustained success, to facilities, to future prospectus... It's not even debatable.

But I agree, we need better leadership.

Default Re: Coastal Carolina

There's a difference between majority and loudest/most vocal.

I can't disagree with your comment about admin shortcomings, but I can say that our bafoons never cost us a bowl game. So there's that. As far as your delusions, there are many to choose from but a few of my favorites posted here recently are: attendance figures, Ruston is superior to Laf as a college town, facility improvement timelines, and overall perception of your program as a whole.

What exactly are you referring to when you say you've done "more with less"? Relative to conference, Louisiana has totally and completely out performed Tech in every conceivable way, as a program. From growth, to sustained success, to facilities, to future prospectus... It's not even debatable.

And how long did it take yall from planning to building for your waste-of-space endzone facility?

Omg, your so full of shat it's not even funny. Your bias is clouding your judgement Cajun. You still can't give me specifics on how Tech fans are delusional. You site some nonsense on "best college town"?! No one is talking about this, you're just making up shat to justify your stupid comments. UL is indeed doing great things, so is a Tech but you have almost 7,000 more students than we have.....And your university is in the 3rd largest city in the state, with the majority of your alum living in the same city. Your budget should be double from what it is now & you should be selling out every game with the amount of alum you have. What's your excuse?
    So paying HUD 1 million dollars a year?!? Have y'all won the SBC outright with that kind of money?! What major teams have you beaten under HUD that would justify the expense?

Omg, your so full of shat it's not even funny. Your bias is clouding your judgement Cajun. You still can't give me specifics on how Tech fans are delusional. You site some nonsense on "best college town"?! No one is talking about this, you're just making up shat to justify your stupid comments. UL is indeed doing great things, so is a Tech but you have almost 7,000 more students than we have.....And your university is in the 3rd largest city in the state, with the majority of your alum living in the same city. Your budget should be double from what it is now & you should be selling out every game with the amount of alum you have. What's your excuse?
    So paying HUD 1 million dollars a year?!? Have y'all won the SBC outright with that kind of money?! What major teams have you beaten under HUD that would justify the expense?
    Our excuse...our administration was actively trying to kill our athletics program due to some preconceived notion that athletics just up and runs amok when too much money gets involved. It's not a big secret. Let me ask you this...what's Tech's excuse? The best thing ya'll have done is join CUSA in the past 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    And how long did it take yall from planning to building for your waste-of-space endzone facility?
    I would imagine slightly more time to plan than your tornado magnet trailer park APC? Maybe you can fold it up & tow it away before the big storm comes..

I would imagine slightly more time to plan than your tornado magnet trailer park APC? Maybe you can fold it up & tow it away before the big storm comes..
    Now we know you are lying...the soil samples on that ____ed up hill ya'll had took longer than our APC did.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Our excuse...our administration was actively trying to kill our athletics program due to some preconceived notion that athletics just up and runs amok when too much money gets involved. It's not a big secret. Let me ask you this...what's Tech's excuse? The best thing ya'll have done is join CUSA in the past 2 decades.
    Excuse for what exactly? Your shatting on our conference move but whats UL'sbiggest Achievement in the last 2 decades???

Excuse for what exactly? Your shatting on our conference move but whats UL'sbiggest Achievement in the last 2 decades???
    4 straight bowl games. A bigger budget. You come here to call us delusional...disregarding the fact that you came here in the first place to ruffle feathers. You are Tech's version of Harvey Updyke. Equally as ineffective and just as annoying.

Now we know you are lying...the soil samples on that ____ed up hill ya'll had took longer than our APC did.
    We'll geez bro, of course...I'm assuming it doesn't take nearly as long to slap up a metal shed building....or to tow it in?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Ok, so money is the key....Tech is winning in a better conference in CUSA, with not only the smallest budget in that conference, but with a budget that is on the lower rungs of the conference beneath them. To me, it sounds like they outperforming their pay grade so to speak.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the football only part of their overall budget was much larger than Louisiana's.

I'm just thinking about how they let their once best brand of basketball fall to average.

We'll geez bro, of course...I'm assuming it doesn't take nearly as long to slap up a metal shed building....or to tow it in?

By your own assessment of UL; Ruston fans = delusion...

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?131978-Is-Tech-a-quot-what-have-you-quot-in-Big-12-discussions

@ruston fans have no room to dog other universities athletic facilities. Just look at the pile of crap basketball stadium they play in.

Outside of the cave, in the bright sunlight.

4 straight bowl games. A bigger budget. .....
    ...Super Regionals, World Series, NCAA Tourneys, Season Ticket Records, Attendance Records, Top-10 attendance in the G5 every year, One of the highest paid coaching staffs in the G5, etc. etc. etc.

4 straight bowl games. A bigger budget. You come here to call us delusional...disregarding the fact that you came here in the first place to ruffle feathers. You are Tech's version of Harvey Updyke. Equally as ineffective and just as annoying.
    It doesn't take much apparently....a couple simple questions & you go postal.
    So what game would you say is your biggest signature win under HUD? I know what your thinking but beating ULM doesn't count...

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast