Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

LOUISIANA arched over the chest with a small FDL underneath it centered. shouldnt have any problems with copyright or trademark infringement

Like that idea... I'd go a step further and say to put that over the left chest... smaller logo - maybe on some kind of under-armour like polo shirt....

Quote Originally Posted by barchief View Post
    Here are some accessories I found the other day that I had never seen before.. granted it is just the same logo over and over again, but I like it.

http://www.suvinowineryaz.com/c-352-...te-cajuns.aspx

I'd buy that logo put on the upper left chest of a polo under armour-like shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    BTW, nice job using the AA shirts. Best shirts I've ever owned. They last and stay comfortable.
    Are they 100% cotton? Hard to find thick long lasting t's these days.

Blog Entries

I like the red/white hand paint or glove for the I love UL hand sign.

Incidentally The UL hand sign was first used on RP.

Deep in the Ouachita Mountains Hot Springs Village, Ark

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

how about: THE University of Louisiana (a la ohio st.) on the front, with Ragin' Cajuns on the back. red field with white lettering. print the "THE" in all caps.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    how about: THE University of Louisiana (a la ohio st.) on the front, with Ragin' Cajuns on the back. red field with white lettering. print the "THE" in all caps.
    not sure how much of that he could get away with. these are unofficial, or unlicensed, he wont be able to use official logos

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Are they 100% cotton? Hard to find thick long lasting t's these days.
    90/10 cotton/poly

Like the shirts. In my opinion less is more.

I would suggest some Hud related shirts.

RC10, you could also do a RP themed line. There's too many good one liners in the RP fraternity for them not to end up on swag. Boomer alone is gold.

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys... keep em coming.

And yes, I'm trying to be careful about copyright infringement so anything with official logos is out of the question. But I do like the "Louisiana" idea with a FDL. Obviously the University isn't trying to stick with that brand.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post

And yes, I'm trying to be careful about copyright infringement so anything with official logos is out of the question. But I do like the "Louisiana" idea with a FDL. Obviously the University isn't trying to stick with that brand.
    I like what you're doing RC10! Are you going to be able to have some for sale at tailgating?

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

.........Louisiana.....the Ragin' Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    I like what you're doing RC10! Are you going to be able to have some for sale at tailgating?
    I've thought about it and I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm sure there's some kind of rules in place that doesn't allow selling stuff without some kind of agreement with the University. However, I could possibly see having samples of all of the shirts at my tailgate spot, with a portable credit card scanner on an Ipad that is integrated to my online store. I'm sure some of you have seen those ipad and iphone checkout options. The only thing with this idea, is that you wouldn't get your shirt in hand, you'd have to wait for it to be delivered just like if you were ordering from the site. But, at least you'd be able to see the shirts in person.

CajunAmos is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Since most of our detractors don't like University of Louisiana, how about Louisiana's University with the FDL.

I've thought about it and I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm sure there's some kind of rules in place that doesn't allow selling stuff without some kind of agreement with the University. However, I could possibly see having samples of all of the shirts at my tailgate spot, with a portable credit card scanner on an Ipad that is integrated to my online store. I'm sure some of you have seen those ipad and iphone checkout options. The only thing with this idea, is that you wouldn't get your shirt in hand, you'd have to wait for it to be delivered just like if you were ordering from the site. But, at least you'd be able to see the shirts in person.
    Do you have a brick and mortar store?

RC10--LOVE your shirts, esp the FDL--WAY COOL!! I've been BEGGING for "ALUMNI" shirts at red zone, etc, and I guess it's not that important! Would you consider working in "ALUMNI" with your FDL?? Best of luck with your sales!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    Do you have a brick and mortar store?
    No sir. All online for now. One day, if this ends up being a largely successful venture... then yes I'd like to have a brick and mortar. But for now, online-only allows for much less overhead and realistic operating costs to make a t-shirt business succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    RC10--LOVE your shirts, esp the FDL--WAY COOL!! I've been BEGGING for "ALUMNI" shirts at red zone, etc, and I guess it's not that important! Would you consider working in "ALUMNI" with your FDL?? Best of luck with your sales!!
    Thanks saxman! Great idea, I'll see what I can come up with!

You would also need good cell service to run those CC, which is hard to find on gameday around the stadium.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast