Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 73

Thread: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Hello fellow RaginPagers, check out this online store with some new Cajuns gear. All shirts are just $26. http://www.shopacadian.com/collections/cajuns-gear There will be plenty more designs to come.

    Attached Images Attached Images    

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,778

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Is this your deal RC10?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,431

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    That Cajun Field shirt is cool.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,853

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Those look nice.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Is this your deal RC10?
    Yes sir. Hope you guys enjoy. And if you have other ideas you'd like to see designed... feel free to let me know. I'm trying to put up a new shirt every couple of days or so. Been wanting to do this for a very long time, so I finally decided to start a little side business to support my young growing family. We've got our 3rd baby due in November! Seems as though full time paychecks only go so far these days.

    Anyways, hope you guys find some stuff you like. Geaux Cajuns!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,661

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Cajun Field shirt is nice...Fight on Cajuns looks weird. Font is too busy.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Cajun Field shirt is nice...Fight on Cajuns looks weird. Font is too busy.
    Thanks for the constructive criticism. The Fight On Cajuns one has gotten a lot of attention from women which is good. I think it's prob a more feminine design. I'm going to make a version with a bit more masculine font.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    By the way, there's more shirts on the website.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,661

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Thanks for the constructive criticism. The Fight On Cajuns one has gotten a lot of attention from women which is good. I think it's prob a more feminine design. I'm going to make a version with a bit more masculine font.
    Now that makes more sense. Looking at the font now it falls in line with most feminine t-shirt designs. I base this solely on what my wife wears.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    785

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Here are some accessories I found the other day that I had never seen before.. granted it is just the same logo over and over again, but I like it.

    http://www.suvinowineryaz.com/c-352-...te-cajuns.aspx


  11. #11

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    I just ordered a Cajun Field shirt! I would buy a red shirt with the Cajun Man on the front.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barchief View Post
    Here are some accessories I found the other day that I had never seen before.. granted it is just the same logo over and over again, but I like it.

    http://www.suvinowineryaz.com/c-352-...te-cajuns.aspx

    Really think that logo should be the official logo of the University, That logo is clean, not to busy, and whole lot better than the hot wheels logo, we really need to make the switch.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    how about a white tri-fleur? I'd buy that!


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,654

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Really think that logo should be the official logo of the University, That logo is clean, not to busy, and whole lot better than the hot wheels logo, we really need to make the switch.
    I agree...best logo for us I've ever seen. But this is also my first time seeing it; wish we could see it everywhere.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,778

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Yes sir. Hope you guys enjoy. And if you have other ideas you'd like to see designed... feel free to let me know. I'm trying to put up a new shirt every couple of days or so. Been wanting to do this for a very long time, so I finally decided to start a little side business to support my young growing family. We've got our 3rd baby due in November! Seems as though full time paychecks only go so far these days.

    Anyways, hope you guys find some stuff you like. Geaux Cajuns!
    I'm more than happy to support. Tell you what, if you can add a good line to the back of the 3 FDL shirt, I'll buy a few. The old school bulldog mascot with the red around the eyes and the FDL dog collar even.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,778

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    BTW, nice job using the AA shirts. Best shirts I've ever owned. They last and stay comfortable.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    BTW, nice job using the AA shirts. Best shirts I've ever owned. They last and stay comfortable.
    Thanks, yes AA is a great brand for T-shirts. Doesn't get any better IMO. And to answer your request... what do you mean by a good line on the back? Also, working on a bulldog version already. Looking to get that one up by tonight.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Thanks, yes AA is a great brand for T-shirts. Doesn't get any better IMO. And to answer your request... what do you mean by a good line on the back? Also, working on a bulldog version already. Looking to get that one up by tonight.
    On other shirts you have "fight on Cajuns", which I like, would probably be fine with that on the 3 FDL shirt. I was just suggesting another popular phrase associated with UL/USL athletics. Love the old school gear by the way. I buy anything I can ever find with old school stuff

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lafayette, La
    Posts
    3,311

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    i love the cajun field one.


  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

    Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    how about a white tri-fleur? I'd buy that!
    Big Earl, your wish is my command. Here you go sir. http://www.shopacadian.com/collectio...-t-shirt-white
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •