Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Two schools in talks for future league membership

Default Re: Two schools in talks for future league membership

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Was hoping for a rational , non emotional response from y'all. First you go from wanting UABs spot to trashing CUSA again?!! You know damn well that CUSA is doing just fine. No good reason for our conference to go 16 at this time.
    I've said all along.. UL to CUSA would be a mistake for this school. Realignment will be shifting in a major way sooner rather than later, and if UL makes the correct decisions & relationships, we'll be looking at CUSA in our rearview..

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I've said all along.. UL to CUSA would be a mistake for this school. Realignment will be shifting in a major way sooner rather than later, and if UL makes the correct decisions & relationships, we'll be looking at CUSA in our rearview..
    Ok 😏

Coastal Carolina and Missouri St would be great diamond adds.

It all sucks, but cards dealt I guess!

cajun4life is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Coastal Carolina and Missouri St would be great diamond adds.

It all sucks, but cards dealt I guess!
    Boot Idaho and add those two.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

For Olympics we need to add one or three. We could add MSU and Costal along with NMSU. NO FCS are what I want, but best of a bad situation. JMU is the best FCS that has publicly rejected overtures.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Ok 😏
    I would love for Tech to come with us to whatever conference we go to. I think Tech is the perfect rival in every sport. We are good for each other. (best man where is the ring?)

Quote Originally Posted by UL_BayouCajun View Post
    I would love for Tech to come with us to whatever conference we go to. I think Tech is the perfect rival in every sport. We are good for each other. (best man where is the ring?)
    I agree with this post! I think Louisiana and LTUR are GREAT conference travel partners with a natural rivalry...it just makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I agree with this post! I think Louisiana and LTUR are GREAT conference travel partners with a natural rivalry...it just makes sense!
    I totally agree with this. I believe a legit geographic rival like UL in South La would bring out the best in our two universities & would insure great competition, if we were in the same conference. Our Football & basketball programs seem to be pretty much on par but we have a LOoooong way to go to catch up with y'all in Spring Sports.

Blog Entries

If they are in the same conference so be it, but since they are such natural conference partners why do they need a conference to play twice every year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2