Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51 57 58 59 60 61
Results 1,201 to 1,214 of 1214

Thread: UL continues search for RCAF executive director position

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ladies and gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    We need more cow bell.
    I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Here I am.

Kirk Trahan
    BS 87, MA 91
    Season Ticket Holder. Upper Deck. No chair back.
    RCAF/Alumni Donation $500

As soon as I pay off my 14th eye surgery and my wife's brain tumor surgery, and my son graduates we will increase it.

Ben to all 4 Nola Bowls
    I whistle pretty ____ng loud and I'm the guy people stare daggers at to shut up

I did my own goddamn research. Didn't hop on anybody's jock and take their word for it.

I've SEEN Scott Farmer one (1) time in my life. Across the restaurant having breakfast the Sunday after last year's Nola bowl.

I wave at T Joe when he passes by us during Mardi Gras.

There is nobody on this board less significant than me.
    I have the utmost respect for you and didn't need verification.

Except to say, um I'm less significant than you.

Appreciate the words guys.

Not to belabor the point, but I don't think this is the first time I've shared the personal info.

More evidence of my irrelevance.

T, appreciate the offer, but I'm on my phone without my contact in and Zee can tell you it's not a pretty sight watching me "function" at times.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Hawk, even I would cut a little slack for a nominal business TAF donation if they have a statewide business dealing with the public, like banks or real estate developers. Nominal...as in $1000 or less. Any personal TAF donation should disqualify one from the board.
    I agree...but I'm talking about the people who donate to RCAF and hide their TAF donation through their personal business. If it's business...it's business. I understand that 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Who do you want to know about and what do you want to know?
    I'd like a run down on all of them. What is their connection to UL and what makes them qualified to be the brain trust of the organization that shares a major role in advancing athletics. Is there anyone on the board with marketing experience? Fundraising experience? Strategic planning experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Jay, you make my dreams come true, every time you go away! I'm just kidding... I can't go for that and I'll say it isn't so when I see you one on one, you man eater!
    This. Is. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    I'd like a run down on all of them. What is their connection to UL (Ok, I'll work on that.)and what makes them qualified to be the brain trust of the organization that shares a major role in advancing athletics (That will be a matter of opinion, so I'm going to have to let the information form your opinion for you.). Is there anyone on the board with marketing experience? Fundraising experience? Strategic planning experience? (These last three will be difficult to determine, but some of these, like the ones on the executive committee, are CEOs or presidents of their companies, so you would have to figure that they have experience in those areas.)
    I seem to recall that there were some other pieces of information you requested, like their connection with TAF. Or am I thinking of that in another post? Let me know what else you want.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Appreciate the words guys.

Not to belabor the point, but I don't think this is the first time I've shared the personal info.

More evidence of my irrelevance.

T, appreciate the offer, but I'm on my phone without my contact in and Zee can tell you it's not a pretty sight watching me "function" at times.
    Everything dude says is correct. Fortunately he has jewel for a wife or he'd be lost.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Everything dude says is correct. Fortunately he has jewel for a wife or he'd be lost.

Z
    Dude, I've been walking up and down Decatur since 8 last nite looking for everybody.

Well....groping for everybody. Only got slapped four times.

Good thing everybody still drunk from last nite.

Just saw Missy posted about anniversary cake.

Heading to the bus station.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Dude, I've been walking up and down Decatur since 8 last nite looking for everybody.

make sure you head west, not east.

Please tell me you weren't running around in a dress today.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Please tell me you weren't running around in a dress today.
    Yesterday.

Me, the much better half, and four of some of the coolest folks you'll ever meet.

Yeah. Heat index pushing 120+.

Red dress run makes it convenient to sport UL colors. On more than one occasion did Nola residents acknowledge us as we made our way into Armstrong Park and down Rampart into the neighborhood.

Last night at Fat Catz, the lead singer asked if anybody from Lafayette was in the audience.

We obliged.

Dude said "don't know what you got going on at that Horshoe thing in Lafayette, but I couldn't hear myself think."

Yesterday.

Me, the much better half, and four of some of the coolest folks you'll ever meet.

Yeah. Heat index pushing 120+.

Red dress run makes it convenient to sport UL colors. On more than one occasion did Nola residents acknowledge us as we made our way into Armstrong Park and down Rampart into the neighborhood.

Last night at Fat Catz, the lead singer asked if anybody from Lafayette was in the audience.

We obliged.

Dude said "don't know what you got going on at that Horshoe thing in Lafayette, but I couldn't hear myself think."
    Sweet.

Personally, I like to wear my dresses in the privacy of my own home with no one watching, but to each his own. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Sweet.

Personally, I like to wear my dresses in the privacy of my own home with no one watching, but to each his own. ;-)
    It was an empowering morning.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 51 57 58 59 60 61