Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'It hasn't changed my life'

Blog Entries

Default Re: 'It hasn't changed my life'

Quote Originally Posted by USL1970 View Post
    I think the Jake's teams were actually better against maybe tougher overall competition than our most recent teams under HUD having to compete in a marginal conference with generally weak opponents.

With so many bowls and weaker competition now as opposed to yesterdays, it is really hard to compare teams in different time periods ... IMHO
    I love what Hud has done here but, the team that beat Texas A&M would have also beat last years Cajun team. JMO

Default Re: 'It hasn't changed my life'

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Good article about Delhomme. He really should haove been the starter at New Orleans I always thought.

What "bragadocious, "look-at-me" types (see ltur)" are you speaking of? It is odd that somehow the Cajuns find a way to criticize other state schools from this article.

No one here cares what you think. You are a lying, hypocrite, punk coward. Go back to your nursing home you ignorant, benighted ___wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Good article about Delhomme. He really should have been the starter at New Orleans I always thought.

What "bragadocious, "look-at-me" types (see Latech)" are you speaking of? It is odd that somehow the Cajuns find a way to criticize other state schools from this article.
    Thank you, I always thought the same.

4. Default Advertiser Cajuns' Delhomme hometown hero with humble heart

Jake Delhomme is still the same person he's always been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2