Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Louisiana at LA Tech to Kickoff at 6PM

Default Re: Louisiana at LA Tech to Kickoff at 6PM

When are y'all playing northwestern this year? Do you think y'all will have a chance against them this time?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    When are y'all playing northwestern this year? Do you think y'all will have a chance against them this time?
    Not playing them this year thank goodness. Actually, I'm so glad for that loss last year. After spanking the Cajuns our players became extremely cocky going into that game, probably thought that if they just showed up they would win. I guess it was like a McNeese moment for y'all, am I right? But because of that 3 point loss, they got that focus back & it worked out very well for them. Not bad going to Conference Champ game & beating a Big 10 team in a bowl game to finish out the season.

Wow...yeah defeating that tremdous powerhouse Illinois was a huge accomplishment for you little fellas. Too bad sports people know you guys far more for turning down bowls rather than winning them.
    And y'all just can't seem to grasp is that it is much more than one game. Despite all of that vaunted success your tickets sales/contributions actually DIPPED by over $250K for the year, while ours GREW by $4.5 million. MILLION. Couple that with the increase in our overall budget (while ltur is basically stagnant), our completion of phase 1 (starting of phase 2) of the master plan, national recognition of baseball/softball, it's no wonder that we are clearly showing up in national studies illustrating that we are the 2nd best program in the state. And that gap....seperation....will only continue in the coming years. Sorry, but the facts are that whatever success you may blather on about, it has not translated to the all important bottom line.....or attendance.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Not playing them this year thank goodness. Actually, I'm so glad for that loss last year. After spanking the Cajuns our players became extremely cocky going into that game, probably thought that if they just showed up they would win. I guess it was like a McNeese moment for y'all, am I right? But because of that 3 point loss, they got that focus back & it worked out very well for them. Not bad going to Conference Champ game & beating a Big 10 team in a bowl game to finish out the season.
    HAHA! And yet... we still out recruited you, have a bigger budget than you, are ranked as a much better athletic program than you and FINALLY.... academics are even.

LMAO!!!

How many times have played since we last won? 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    You stumped the board with that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    why is this relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    HAHA! And yet... we still out recruited you, have a bigger budget than you, are ranked as a much better athletic program than you and FINALLY.... academics are even.

LMAO!!!
    Yeah, according to one site but didn't you "out recruit us" the year before too? Guess, that really didn't help you win the big game...

Yeah, according to one site but didn't you "out recruit us" the year before too? Guess, that really didn't help you win the big game...
    You need to pay attention. You mean the one site that takes the average of all the rating services? That site. Go be a dumbsss on someone elses time.

Z

Once again, for the folks on the short bus: http://247sports.com/Article/247Rati...lanation-81574

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    Wow...yeah defeating that tremdous powerhouse Illinois was a huge accomplishment for you little fellas. Too bad sports people know you guys far more for turning down bowls rather than winning them.
    And y'all just can't seem to grasp is that it is much more than one game. Despite all of that vaunted success your tickets sales/contributions actually DIPPED by over $250K for the year, while ours GREW by $4.5 million. MILLION. Couple that with the increase in our overall budget (while ltur is basically stagnant), our completion of phase 1 (starting of phase 2) of the master plan, national recognition of baseball/softball, it's no wonder that we are clearly showing up in national studies illustrating that we are the 2nd best program in the state. And that gap....seperation....will only continue in the coming years. Sorry, but the facts are that whatever success you may blather on about, it has not translated to the all important bottom line.....or attendance.
    Why do you always bring up this "separation" as if we haven't? It's quite humorous that as much as y'all want to be an LSU , you still haven't "separated" from the the dreaded Sun Belt & most cringe worthy....from your "Monroe Campus" who happens to be your biggest instate rival. BTW, My money's on the Cajuns this year to win the Battle of the Louisiana's. Do y'all have some sort of special trophy for the winner? I'm serious....

You need to pay attention. You mean the one site that takes the average of all the rating services? That site. Go be a dumbsss on someone elses time.

Z

Once again, for the folks on the short bus: http://247sports.com/Article/247Rati...lanation-81574
    Awl poopie, don't get mad. Hope it helps y'all win all the big games this year. Lol

Awl poopie, don't get mad. Hope it helps y'all win all the big games this year. Lol
    Enjoy being #3 or maybe the #4 athletic program in the state... again. You and ULM can sort it out.

Enjoy being #3 or maybe the #4 athletic program in the state... again. You and ULM can sort it out.
    Say bro... on a serious note, if "out recruiting" us in your mind makes up for the massacre that happened on the field last year then I congratulate you!!!!
    Why is it that when you don't beat us in football, y'all then start boasting about your "overall program"?...it's funny when you do that.

Say bro... on a serious note, if "out recruiting" us in your mind makes up for the massacre that happened on the field last year then I congratulate you!!!!
    Why is it that when you don't beat us in football, y'all then start boasting about your "overall program"?...it's funny when you do that.
    I guess "athletic program" is too many syllables for you. Another sign of leaving latex in the dust are our facilities. Care to compare, little doggies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I guess "athletic program" is too many syllables for you. Another sign of leaving latex in the dust are our facilities. Care to compare, little doggies?
    He's an idiot. He calls me bro. LOL!

Z

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    ULL folks
    Actually the CBS Sports Ranking says we are 2nd in the state. If you were talking about just football, Tech has a case. However, the ranking is based upon the best OVERALL program and when you view it from that perspective the Cajuns are clearly No. 2 in Louisiana and have been the last 2 years.. I won't get into recruiting rankings as I think those are meaningless after the Top 20.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12