Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Tracking the Preaux Career of Blake Trahan

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,836

    Default Re: Blake trahan

    I don't know if anyone has noticed that Blake Trahan has quietly raised his BA .120 points in the last month.

    He was batting a cold .108 not that long ago, now he his batting .228.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,712

    Default Re: Blake trahan

    Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I don't know if anyone has noticed that Blake Trahan has quietly raised his BA .120 points in the last month.

    He was batting a cold .108 not that long ago, now he his batting .228.
    Doesn't he have something crazy, like 29 straight game ON BASE streak going?

  3. #63
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,258

    Default Re: Blake trahan

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Doesn't he have something crazy, like 29 straight game ON BASE streak going?
    30

    :knocks on wood:

    And had the 2 out bases loaded game winning hit last night

  4. UL Baseball Catch Up With The Cajuns-Blake Trahan

    Blake Trahan was a smooth character at shortstop for the Ragin' Cajuns. He made tricky plays look easy, and he's handling the minor leagues like a pro.

    BT is playing for the Daytona Tortugas (Advanced A), and he's getting it done at the plate and in the field.





  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    OAK RIDGE, NC
    Posts
    3,836

    Default Congrats Blake Trahan

    Blake Trahan Named FSL Player of the Week
    Becomes seventh Tortuga to win weekly award

    DAYTONA BEACH, FL - The Florida State League named Blake Trahan the Player of the Week for August 22-29 on Monday afternoon. Trahan went 13-for-23 (.565/.577/.913) with a home run, five RBIs, five extra-base hits, and nine runs scored.

    It's the first weekly award in Trahan's FSL career and the seventh for the Tortugas this season.

    Trahan is batting .301 in August. He leads the league in runs scored (88) by 14, and games played (127). Trahan has sat in just six games this season and is one of two players in the FSL to exceed 500 at-bats. At one point during the week, Trahan registered a base hit in eight consecutive at-bats.

    Tampa's Yefry Ramirez won the FSL Player of the Week award.

    The Tortugas continue a crucial three game series with the Lakeland Flying Tigers Wednesday at Henley Field. Trahan is back in the leadoff spot, playing shortstop.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,712

    Default Re: Congrats Blake Trahan

    BT ballin.. Keep it up my good man.


  7. #67
    wcd35's Avatar
    wcd35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,258

    Default Trahan poised to build on '16, starting in spring

    Good article on Blake Trahan

    http://m.reds.mlb.com/news/article/2...eady-for-2017/



  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    I am really praying and pulling for Blake! Nice young man and his parents and grandparents sat in my box with me many times during his days at Louisiana. Our family's all come from the Kinder and Elton area and had some rodeo connections
    Couldn't have said it any better. I've know Blake since he was crawling. Great kid. Mike and Liz are great people....just wish they had more boys lol

  9. #69
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,990

    Default Re: Trahan poised to build on '16, starting in spring

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Couldn't have said it any better. I've know Blake since he was crawling. Great kid. Mike and Liz are great people....just wish they had more boys lol
    ---When I was coaching at St Louis H S, Bishop Mike Jarell was there and helped us out a little coaching---Well we were in a coach's meeting getting ready for Kinder and he mentions that Kinder spelled backwards is Rednik (neck)

    So we kept telling the kids we were going to beat those North Louisiana rednecks!!!


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---When I was coaching at St Louis H S, Bishop Mike Jarell was there and helped us out a little coaching---Well we were in a coach's meeting getting ready for Kinder and he mentions that Kinder spelled backwards is Rednik (neck)

    So we kept telling the kids we were going to beat those North Louisiana rednecks!!!

    Well that didn't happen in 1979 ; ).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •