Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Recruiting News?

Default Any Recruiting News?

Anything new to talk about in the football recruiting wars? Are there any surprise recruits that we have a chance of picking up late in the game? It seems like that at about this time each year, players that have been holding out hope of an offer from a BCS conference school come to grips with reality and commit to a school that has an offer on the table. Since LSU has only offered 10 in-state players this year, it seems like some really good ones should be available.

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Any Recruiting News?

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    _ Anything new to talk about in the football recruiting wars? Are there any surprise recruits that we have a chance of picking up late in the game? It seems like that at about this time each year, players that have been holding out hope of an offer from a BCS conference school come to grips with reality and commit to a school that has an offer on the table. Since LSU has only offered 10 in-state players this year, it seems like some really good ones should be available. _
    if you want the iside scoop on reqruiting news you need to check out the cajunredzone.com it is a pay site, but the money goes to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    _ Anything new to talk about in the football recruiting wars? Are there any surprise recruits that we have a chance of picking up late in the game? It seems like that at about this time each year, players that have been holding out hope of an offer from a BCS conference school come to grips with reality and commit to a school that has an offer on the table. Since LSU has only offered 10 in-state players this year, it seems like some really good ones should be available. _
    It's hard to even go by those lists of players who have been offered what and by whom because, like you say, there is a lot of shuffling around at this time of year. Cajunredzone does have up to date info but it is a pay web site as the services for this information must be paid for with most of the proceeds going towards things like the supplement fund etc...

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ It's hard to even go by those lists of players who have been offered what and by whom because, like you say, there is a lot of shuffling around at this time of year. Cajunredzone does have up to date info but it is a pay web site as the services for this information must be paid for with most of the proceeds going towards things like the supplement fund etc... _
    There is only one folder on CajunRedZone which requires a membership. Granted it is the one in which most of the recruiting news is kept. There is a recruiting tab under which a commitment list is kept. That does not require membership.

CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

CajunT... just signed up for a REDZONE membership. Read the full articles concerning current recruits and some other possibilities.

Couldn't help but ask you for an update. Any scoop you're able to share that hasn't hit the site yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ CajunT... just signed up for a REDZONE membership. Read the full articles concerning current recruits and some other possibilities.

Couldn't help but ask you for an update. Any scoop you're able to share that hasn't hit the site yet? _
    Come chat tonight at 9pm, I will have some good news on several quality athletes and potential commits.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Come chat tonight at 9pm, I will have some good news on several quality athletes and potential commits. _
    Will do. Geaux Saints!!

_ Come chat tonight at 9pm, I will have some good news on several quality athletes and potential commits. _
    Where is the chat feature on Cajunredzone.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ Where is the chat feature on Cajunredzone.com _
    Dave, I'm sorry I didn't see your post until late. The Chat Icon is under the Forums drop down menu on the top left of the page.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Nice chat T!

_ Dave, I'm sorry I didn't see your post until late. The Chat Icon is under the Forums drop down menu on the top left of the page. _
    ______ I missed it, when is the next one?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    _ ______ I missed it, when is the next one? _
    Probably next Saturday Night. We picked up three so far today, possibly a few more during the week.

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Probably next Saturday Night. We picked up three so far today, possibly a few more during the week. _
    How many total are we looking at giving out this year?

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ How many total are we looking at giving out this year? _

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Probably next Saturday Night. We picked up three so far today, possibly a few more during the week. _

Way to be on top of it, T.

Z

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ We picked up three so far today, possibly a few more during the week. _
    Link to Mr. Parrott's blog listing the 3 new committments.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb...Id=personaDest

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Dave, I'm sorry I didn't see your post until late. The Chat Icon is under the Forums drop down menu on the top left of the page. _
    Damn sure makes me feel better that I actually found it

---had a great time and got a lot of ques. answered!!!!!

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ Link to Mr. Parrott's blog listing the 3 new committments.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb...Id=personaDest _
    How can Butler only be a 1 star with all his offers????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ How can Butler only be a 1 star with all his offers???? _
    Boomer,it's an imperfect system. Butler lost interest from those programs because of academics, but someone may come back on him. Its the same reason you see some 1 star recruits getting visits to BCS program this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ How can Butler only be a 1 star with all his offers???? _

CajunT... from watching the recruiting thing over the last few years or so, I would bet that if one or more of those BCS schools had offered him and really worked to get him, that in and of itself would probably have bumped him up to a 2 star. Its kinda funny at times to watch the stars system.

Also... compliments for keeping the Cajuns commitments up to date on SCOUT. I just checked RIVALS and they have the Cajuns with "4" commitments instead of the 14 we actually have.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast