Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Georgia State

Default Re: Georgia State

He has an NBA release and a stick figure body. They'll snap him in half in the NBA playing guard. Figure daddy is trolling for a step up position is biggest change coming to Ga St.

Last edited by ZoomZoom; March 23rd, 2015 at 07:04 pm. Reason: Pulling for the other "UL" to win it all...and no silly, not the hoax

Cajunsmike is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    He has an NBA release and a stick figure body. They'll snap him in half in the NBA playing guard. Figure daddy is trolling for a step up position is biggest change coming to Ga St.
    Recent article in Si featured 4 mid major guys who might get drafted in the first round and RJ Hunter was one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Lots of guys have the stick figure body. Reggie Miller had it. Need I say that Steph Curry has it. I'm not saying that I'm comparing him to either but his body type does much better in the NBA than the Glen Davis type. The fact is, the kid has skills and can shoot. He also seems to have the innate ability to score and that cannot really be taught. Personally, I'd give him as good of a chance, if not better, than Long to have a successful NBA career.

MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Lots of guys have the stick figure body. Reggie Miller had it.
    I have seen Reggie Miller and Reggie is a friend of mine and I can tell you he is no Reggie Miller. Just kidding, I am in a good mood this morning with all of the basketball news.

ESPN did a special on RJ last night… called him a mid first rounder…

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Why does it look like a team from late game gets the seats behind ga state bench, and ga state fans have to sit across the way? How dontheyndecide things like that. The only empty section in the house is right behind ga st bench, looks odd
    It definitely looks weird, but that's how they do it in the round of 64. I remember for UL's game last year they basically split the arena into quadrants. Baylor fans had the area behind UL's bench, Creighton fans had the area behind their bench, UL fans were directly across the court from our bench, and Nebraska fans were directly across from their bench. Maybe they do it by seeds. As in the highest two seeds playing in that session get the seats directly behind their bench.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Hunter officially declared for the NBA Draft

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/sto...arly-nba-draft

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4