Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: 2015 National Signing Day University of Louisiana

Default Re: It's National Signing Day

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Was I the one that said the game just got away from us? I think not. Misplaced angst, my friend. By all means carry on. Give the Tech lurker some green!!!

Z
    No, a select few....

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

KLFY Channel 10? What the F:/K? Gave us a nice minute or so and use frIrggin Rival #7 for the SBC. Lazy azz reporter or dissing us on purpose?

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    KLFY Channel 10? What the F:/K? Gave us a nice minute or so and use frIrggin Rival #7 for the SBC. Lazy azz reporter or dissing us on purpose?
    There is a reason channel 10 is a sinking ship... you just saw it first hand...loads of half sssery

Z

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Spurlock signed with NEMCC today. May come back, wasn't confident he could get his academics in order. Delmond Landry also signed with a SWMCC, although the book is not closed on him. If he gets close enough, they could offer him an opportunity to grey-shirt like Morgan City DL Darryl Johnson last year.

The 2015 Class is not done, will go JC OL, DT and DB. That JC DB will more then likely be Brazil should he put in the work this summer to play football. He didn't come to UL to just run track.
    Just curious, why would we go after a JC OL? We had 15 OL on our roster before this class signed. Are there some busts in our current 2 deep?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    There is a reason channel 10 is a sinking ship... you just saw it first hand...loads of half sssery

Z
    KATC was conducting interviews on the stage. KLFY was filming them doing it from the crowd. Not an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Just curious, why would we go after a JC OL? We had 15 OL on our roster before this class signed. Are there some busts in our current 2 deep?
    Being on a roster does not a starter make. The offensive line will be the most vital unit for our success in 2015 with breaking in a new QB and (hopefully) a shift in offensive philosophy to a more open passing game, which will require time. Even for all his faults, Broadway did a good job masking just how poor our o-line was at pass blocking at times. Add in replacing starters, and I think it's wise to go get the best ready-to-plug-in lineman you can get. Bonus points if he's a center that can make all the right calls.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    KATC was conducting interviews on the stage. KLFY was filming them doing it from the crowd. Not an accident.
    The only thing KLFY ever had going for it was the comedy stylings of Chuck Huebner.

What an _____! He was a Ron Burgundy caracature.

Besides that, KLFY is the worst (especially their sports anchors), how do they even sell advertising spots?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    No Experience at backup tackles and very young in the chart.

We will most likely lose 4 starting seniors on the OL next year also.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We will most likely lose 4 starting seniors on the OL next year also.

Liked Prudhome's video!!! I would assume though that we want all the Freshmen linemen to R-shirt!! i also liked the other OLs but Prud just looked like a center!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I honestly did not think that KLFY still aired the evening news...I guess they still do.

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    The only thing KLFY ever had going for it was the comedy stylings of Chuck Huebner.

What an _____! He was a Ron Burgundy caracature.

Besides that, KLFY is the worst (especially their sports anchors), how do they even sell advertising spots?
    You mean Ron Jeremy? See Youtube video.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I honestly did not think that KLFY still aired the evening news...I guess they still do.
    They have been my sole link to Lafayette the last few weeks while being held captive in Alex, CELA. Of course that is better than being held captive in Metairie.

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post

You mean Ron Jeremy? See Youtube video.
    Laughing my sss off!!! Ron Jeremy!!! HAHAHA!

Z

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21