Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

Blog Entries

Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

ps There is only one good quote in this whole conference debate and it needs front page ad in every CUSA paper.

"There's a lot of conferences in the country that would love to have us now as a conference member"

Tell me who said it, and make him the AD's mouthpiece.

CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    $20 million. Again, what did Tech promise and not deliver?
    Just copied the latest data for your perusal.

http://collegead.org/college-athleti...tment-budgets/

Sorry, this one had to have been from 2-3 years ago.

Attached is the link to the most recent one I had seen for budgeting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ools/finances/

It was a USA Today article with the following budgets listed for Louisiana schools.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Attached is the link to the most recent one I had seen for budgeting.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ools/finances/

It was a USA Today article with the following budgets listed for Louisiana schools.
    ---Wow over $1.5 million over UL in subsidy from the general fund---Not good when Your total budget is much smaller than UL's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Wow over $1.5 million over UL in subsidy from the general fund---Not good when Your total budget is much smaller than UL's!!!
    Now that I think about it, as of 2011 Tech total revenue was at 17.15 million and we were at 13.56 million or about 3.6 million difference. As of now, the difference is about 10% of that difference. Keeping that separation.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Now that I think about it, as of 2011 Tech total revenue was at 17.15 million and we were at 13.56 million or about 3.6 million difference. As of now, the difference is about 10% of that difference. Keeping that separation.

Keeping that subsidy!!! After Bobby gets finished it might be a lot less that can be used by LTUR!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4