Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Louisiana A
    Posts
    18,306
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    ps There is only one good quote in this whole conference debate and it needs front page ad in every CUSA paper.

    "There's a lot of conferences in the country that would love to have us now as a conference member"

    Tell me who said it, and make him the AD's mouthpiece.


  2. #62
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,732

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    $20 million. Again, what did Tech promise and not deliver?
    Just copied the latest data for your perusal.

    http://collegead.org/college-athleti...tment-budgets/

    Sorry, this one had to have been from 2-3 years ago.

  3. #63
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,732

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    Attached is the link to the most recent one I had seen for budgeting.

    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ools/finances/

    It was a USA Today article with the following budgets listed for Louisiana schools.

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #64
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Attached is the link to the most recent one I had seen for budgeting.

    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ools/finances/

    It was a USA Today article with the following budgets listed for Louisiana schools.
    ---Wow over $1.5 million over UL in subsidy from the general fund---Not good when Your total budget is much smaller than UL's!!!

  5. #65
    CajunAmos's Avatar
    CajunAmos is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    5,732

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Wow over $1.5 million over UL in subsidy from the general fund---Not good when Your total budget is much smaller than UL's!!!
    Now that I think about it, as of 2011 Tech total revenue was at 17.15 million and we were at 13.56 million or about 3.6 million difference. As of now, the difference is about 10% of that difference. Keeping that separation.

  6. #66
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    18,733

    Default Re: Louisiana AD Farmer discusses UL's future conference affiliation

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Now that I think about it, as of 2011 Tech total revenue was at 17.15 million and we were at 13.56 million or about 3.6 million difference. As of now, the difference is about 10% of that difference. Keeping that separation.

    Keeping that subsidy!!! After Bobby gets finished it might be a lot less that can be used by LTUR!!


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •