Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: American Conference....is who I was told by an Administrative insider whom Louisiana has been..

Default Re: American Conference....is who I was told by an Administrative insider whom Louisiana has be

And the success of the Acadian people/region for growth, wealth, jobs, shopping, etc., etc., etc., versus north Louisiana (some of the poorest regions in not only the state, but the entire nation) is plain to see. Even those knuckleheads living in N. La, natives or otherwise, can't deny those facts.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    American Conference....is who I was told by an Administrative insider who Louisiana has been talking with for sometime now for our next conference, Jump!

I really do not want to say too much describing who told me this as I would not want them to incur any heat, but this is who this person said was the conference that UL was talking with the most and with the most intense push! They may be off they were not a high ranking person but were certainly in on some of the office talk!

ps What say you? JayBird, Boomer, Z, Hammer, Turbine, J-Town, Red Bug, etc?
    I've thought for a long time that a conference upgrade is a shot in the arm we have needed for a long time. It would be wonderful if we could get in the AAC. I really don't understand why we can't get out of the SBC. I just don't buy the negatives about our program.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    For some reason I seem to remember the last Cajun Bulldog's name being "Gee"? Can't understand or help you with the rest.
    There may have been exceptions but otherwise after the 1940's they were all named Gee, Gee II, III, IV, ...

All named after coach Gee

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    There may have been exceptions but otherwise after the 1940's they were all named Gee, Gee II, III, IV, ...

All named after coach Gee
    Last bulldog was in the 90's and his name was ragin cajun. No?

Yes.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: American Conference....is who I was told by an Administrative insider whom Louisiana has be

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    Yes.
    ---Wendall Gautier??? think that is ______!

DaddyCajun is offline Dig deep UL will Prosper! Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    We'll get into the AAC at the same time the sign at corner of bertand and congress gets put up that you went on and on and on and on about several years ago. Or that time you went on and on and on about how "January will be sweet".
    The sign fell through due to Cox backing out, and a new administration later came in and have not heard anything about it, and yes it is January and things are Sweet! Heck every month for the Cajun Nation has been sweet for sometime!!!

Cajunsmike is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by California Cajun View Post
    I've thought for a long time that a conference upgrade is a shot in the arm we have needed for a long time. It would be wonderful if we could get in the AAC. I really don't understand why we can't get out of the SBC. I just don't buy the negatives about our program.
    Cali, everyone knows you believe that we badly need out of the league to upgrade. Reason is that we all believe it as well to some extent and you have told us how important it is to you. As far as the negatives you describe, I can only think of two. One is our TV market. The other is we are not Tier 1 academically yet. At this stage their is little we can do about it now. The one thing we need to do is showcase our Crescent City support as evidenced by the New Orleans Bowl. We also need to hammer the point that we have better TV ratings in New Orleans than Tulane does. The other thing we can do is finalize the Cox deal. In many ways that is as important as the conference situation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Last bulldog was in the 90's and his name was ragin cajun. No?
    It killed him that he wasn't a Gee.

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    The sign fell through due to Cox backing out, and a new administration later came in and have not heard anything about it, and yes it is January and things are Sweet! Heck every month for the Cajun Nation has been sweet for sometime!!!
    The original plan that Gerald pitched to QB Club involved The Daily Advertiser as I recall.

Blog Entries

When will the Cox television deal be complete? What is Scott Farmer's next step? It seemed like a possibility, but not absolute.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4