_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Baseball season tickets payment:

  1. #1
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,803

    Default Baseball season tickets payment:

    I paid for my baseball season tickets back in mid Nov. One check for the Cajun dome and one for the UL foundation. The one for the Cajun dome has cleared but the one for the UL foundation has not. I call and they said that it will clear in about two week. I am assuming that they are holding all the UL foundation checks. Anyone of you that paid by check having that problem? Check's that don't clear for that long you can assume that it's lost.....happens you know.


  2. #2
    MelRock's Avatar
    MelRock is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    8,666

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets payment:

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I paid for my baseball season tickets back in mid Nov. One check for the Cajun dome and one for the UL foundation. The one for the Cajun dome has cleared but the one for the UL foundation has not. I call and they said that it will clear in about two week. I am assuming that they are holding all the UL foundation checks. Anyone of you that paid by check having that problem? Check's that don't clear for that long you can assume that it's lost.....happens you know.
    It happens a lot with the UL Foundation. It went nearly 3 months for one of my checks to clear. I told them they would no longer receive a check from me and they could eat the credit card fees. This is only one of the many reasons RCAF needs to be separated.

  3. #3
    Frenchie35's Avatar
    Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,803

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets payment:

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    It happens a lot with the UL Foundation. It went nearly 3 months for one of my checks to clear. I told them they would no longer receive a check from me and they could eat the credit card fees. This is only one of the many reasons RCAF needs to be separated.
    I never pay by card because of the fee.....I'm not that cheap, but I never give beer money away.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    4,898

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets payment:

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I never pay by card because of the fee.....I'm not that cheap, but I never give beer money away.
    How about giving away beers? I know someone down from you that would gladly oblige you!

    Happy New Year!

  5. #5
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    7,395

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets payment:

    Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    It happens a lot with the UL Foundation. It went nearly 3 months for one of my checks to clear. I told them they would no longer receive a check from me and they could eat the credit card fees. This is only one of the many reasons RCAF needs to be separated.
    I always pay by CC. The fee is a $1.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I never pay by card because of the fee.....I'm not that cheap, but I never give beer money away.
    There is NO percentage based fee when you do the deed online... Only that $1 fee referenced above...

  7. #7
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,870

    Default Re: Baseball season tickets payment:

    Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    There is NO percentage based fee when you do the deed online... Only that $1 fee referenced above...
    ---I just got mine in the mail---$100 to the RCAF Baseball Excellence Fund!!!

    I do the CC and pay monthly---get the air miles with no interest charges!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •