_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brazil commits to Louisiana

Ragin' Cajuns Brazil commits to Louisiana

Brazil a Cajun! Big pickup for my Cajuns. This guy can fly, just hope he can stay out of jail.

Default Re: Recruiting

Looks great on paper, can he actually make it to the field and have an impact? I sure hope so.

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Potential to be the best since Peanut.....

I've had the privilege of meeting the young man through a trusted friend who says he has learned a lot from his off the field issues and is ready to contribute on and off the field. Let's hope so cuz he has tremendous talent.

Very often ppl think and lie about true speed. There is no lieing on this cat. He is the real deal in the indoor 60m and the 100m. One of the fastest to ever run high school here.

Brazil is not a signee.....

vwhat do u mean?

Yes he is. He is a verbal commit. He hasn't actually signed yet if that is what your saying but if you are than your an _______.

He's not a football signee. He'll play football, but they're working things differently with him scholarship-wise.

That is correct Brock.....all that I stated above is that he has not signed a Letter of intent...he is a commitment.

Wow..WTF?!?..really surprised that HUD wants this guy. You know it's bad when a player is actually dismissed from LSU.

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Wow..WTF?!?..really surprised that HUD wants this guy. You know it's bad when a player is actually dismissed from LSU.
    --His way or highway---very simple--you join the family and keep the rules---You don't you are history--he has gone this route and it seems to have worked pretty good!!!

Thought this was old news- him and Holmes from LSU

Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    Thought this was old news- him and Holmes from LSU
    ---According tho the Belt Board today was the mid term signing date (mostly JUCOs and HS grads) Did we get anybody???

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    Yes he is. He is a verbal commit. He hasn't actually signed yet if that is what your saying but if you are than your an _______.
    wow, calm down dude

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by jpr9292 View Post
    vwhat do u mean?
    I am almost 100% certain he is a full scholarship track athlete. So he will be counted against track, Hud will also allow him to compete in track and field.

Hopefully none of you or your offspring will be judged by past mistakes... Be thankful you gave the chance to guide and your offspring... Some kids these days have no guidance, get out of the suburbs occasionally. Some of these guys just need someone to take them down the right path.

Ok, I'm evidently late to the party. Who is this Brazil guy and what does he do?

He can fly. He's going to play in our secondary, and along with Kavahra Holmes and the return of Simeon Thomas, will give our cornerbacks a decidedly SEC-style look and feel.

Here's the "yeah, but..." with him. Hopefully he's learned from his issues and is ready to move forward. Our coaching staff will help him in any way they can, but he'll be on a short leash (as are all our players when it comes to the law):

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...azil_dism.html

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I am almost 100% certain he is a full scholarship track athlete. So he will be counted against track, Hud will also allow him to compete in track and field.
    If that is the case, I'm pretty sure he will have to end up on a football scholarship in the fall. It is my understanding that individuals on a Football or Basketball scholarship can run track or participate in other spring/minor sports, but individuals on track scholarships etc. (other spring/minor sports) cannot play Football or Basketball!

Am I correct?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast