Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BIG 12 making moves

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Confirmed that BIG 12 already spoke

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Holtz would step over dead children to have that practice facility
    Don't know about dead children but he can step over dead bulldogs.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Awl...that is cute. Maybe it'll help you get in the conversation with CUSA. Is it at Laffy Regional? It looks just like my company's hanger. If it is, ULL could definitely charge rent to park planes in there after practice. Good job you guys. Can you ask Boomer to give me the total square footage of this facility please.
    Not quite sure of the width but it is a regulation football width with about 10-20 yards on each side-the length is 140 yards---attached is a basketball facility that will soon become part of a huge weight room facility---maybe somebody could post the new Athletic facilities that include the IPF along with the APC!!!

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Why bother Boomer. The guy is either trolling you or suffers from nearsightedness.

To miss the IPF is to drive next to the Grand Canyon and say pretty deep ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Holtz would step over dead children to have that practice facility
    But does the UL "IPF" help you win the big games???

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Why bother Boomer. The guy is either trolling you or suffers from nearsightedness.

---But there is nothing like being truthful and CORRECT in a dialogue!!!! That is why I post on this board so often---It is fun to always be right

OK I am kidding--got to watch the literalists who don't understand some joking!!!

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

But does the UL "IPF" help you win the big games???
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

I Agree. The dog is probably banned on his board. He surely don't have enough to do being on our board. Tells me he or she is not a productive individual in society. That equals limited time on this planet.

Ok, it seems the Tech -fumble- is so profound that some Cajuns are resorting to poking fun at a Tech ticket booth(?) to make themselves feel better about their current situation. I don't know where this "ticket booth" is but I'm sure it's much larger than the media platform @ the Tigue, right? Y'all are too much fun.
    Glad you have enjoyed the patter. Louisiana Tech is like Listerine Mouthwash, you don't like the taste of it, but you know the association works.

See you in CUSA.

Default Re: BIG 12 making moves

Bluedawg is now joined river ranch man and APB on my ignore list. He isn't rational, thought provoking, interestingly contrarian, funny, or insightful. If everyone could please do me and the others who blocked him the favor of not replying to his drivel so we do not have to read it.

Geaux Cajuns!

BeauCajun is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    where is the ignore button? tired of the mangy stray hanging around our board
    Left click on his name, click on view profile, then the Ignore button is there. Use it at will.

I guess the only thing to do in Ruston is troll on the University of Louisiana's board. Oh well. Maybe one day they can be half as good as the city of Lafayette. Some day.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Left click on his name, click on view profile, then the Ignore button is there. Use it at will.
    I found ir. My day is better now that I dont have to see bluetarp dogs assinine comments

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Bluedawg is now joined river ranch man and APB on my ignore list. He isn't rational, thought provoking, interestingly contrarian, funny, or insightful. If everyone could please do me and the others who blocked him the favor of not replying to his drivel so we do not have to read it.

Geaux Cajuns!
    Agreed.....and in other words he has nothing to contribute, much like the school he represents. Let's agree to stop feeding the troll.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3