Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Could UL replace UAB in Conference USA?

basinbear is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Could UL replace UAB in Conference USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Yup UL hasn't shown much interest. How true that is I don't know but I felt like stirring the pot...
    If true it confirms what I have been hearing....that after an initial burst of phone calls we haven't done squat.......I was very excited in the beginning....not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Sadly, all he has is a guess. USA still doesn't have the votes at this time, so this could be tabled for another year. That is what a few of us are hearing.
    True....we better pray that USA doesn't have the votes........we had better pray harder that UAB gets a reprieve and is allowed to stay on in CUSA Oly sports only

Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    True....we better pray that USA doesn't have the votes........we had better pray harder that UAB gets a reprieve and is allowed to stay on in CUSA Oly sports only
    Coach I have been prepping myself for the worst. The losses are No big deal anymore. It will be that much easier just to walk away. This will be an interesting few months. I truly hope I am NOT the guy saying "I told you so" We playing baseball tonight, or something??

Z

derp

Last edited by Zeebart21; April 7th, 2015 at 07:34 pm. Reason: we could been a contenda!

all is not lost! After all we are one of the cheapest universities to attend in the South!!! Some of our students still _____ about the cosT!!!

this keeps getting hidden in the "index of forum topics" Why is that Turbine? Is this not an important topic?

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    this keeps getting hidden in the "index of forum topics" Why is that Turbine? Is this not an important topic?

Z
    I'd guess its one of those topics where if something is really happening, we don't need to let our next possible commissioner know how little we think of Karl "FORE!!!" Benson and other "negative" opinions. After all, birds of a feather, putt together, given there are only 10 FBS leagues.

Zoomster, I believe this topic needs to stay at the forefront for a while.

Z

cajun4life is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Z
    Extremely disappointed.

Z
    I hear ya. At the end of the day, I'm not going to pump sunshine here, but will remaining cautiously optimistic until we hear otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I hear ya. At the end of the day, I'm not going to pump sunshine here, but will remaining cautiously optimistic until we hear otherwise.
    morning e'rbody!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Who hasn't shown much interest? UL? OMG! Someone better get on it. I agree with others, SBC can't screw us any more than Karl already does... Nothing to lose! At least get your supporters behind you and let them know you are making an effort!
    I replied to the beat-writer on twitter asking him if it was the Cajuns he was talking about with the "not much interest being shown" bit. He made that statement, then a couple @'s, then mentioned USA and us. A bit confusing. He hasn't responded, though, I don't think.

Coach I have been prepping myself for the worst. The losses are No big deal anymore. It will be that much easier just to walk away. This will be an interesting few months. I truly hope I am NOT the guy saying "I told you so"
    Z
    This is truly becoming some horse-____. If we make a big push to promote ourselves for the slot and still don't get an invite, I can live with that. To not make an effort, even if it's because our administration doesn't believe "we're ready"... lazy.

That would be like if our young baseball team had just given up and drug ___ last night against nationally ranked Houston, believing "what's the use, we don't have a chance", or dragging ___ and giving up last week against LSU after falling behind early. I am damn glad our athletes don't have the same attitude as our so-called "leaders" in Martin Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I replied to the beat-writer on twitter asking him if it was the Cajuns he was talking about with the "not much interest being shown" bit. He made that statement, then a couple @'s, then mentioned USA and us. A bit confusing. He hasn't responded, though, I don't think.
    Yes he is talking about us.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Yes he is talking about us.
    That is correct...

This is truly becoming some horse-____. If we make a big push to promote ourselves for the slot and still don't get an invite, I can live with that. To not make an effort, even if it's because our administration doesn't believe "we're ready"... lazy.

That would be like if our young baseball team had just given up and drug ___ last night against nationally ranked Houston, believing "what's the use, we don't have a chance", or dragging ___ and giving up last week against LSU after falling behind early. I am damn glad our athletes don't have the same attitude as our so-called "leaders" in Martin Hall.
    It is really sickening if this is true and I wouldn't blame any coach for leaving this program.

Our administration doesn't want to leave this conference. I don't think we as fans have the clout to get Farmer a one way ticket back to Georgia. As long as he is around...we are stuck here. Savoie will believe Farmer before he believes anyone else. If we had a competent AD...this would be a slam dunk. We have a buffoon. Together we flush...

With a complete effort from the administration and the product on the field. You are looking at Louisville potential. Instead...we have Louisville on the field...ULM in the administration. In the words of Ron Swanson..."Never half ___ two things...whole ___ one thing." I wish we would whole ___ one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    With a complete effort from the administration and the product on the field. You are looking at Louisville potential. Instead...we have Louisville on the field...ULM in the administration. In the words of Ron Swanson..."Never half ___ two things...whole ___ one thing." I wish we would whole ___ one thing.
    If Ron Swanson was our AD we would be in the SEC by now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    If Ron Swanson was our AD we would be in the SEC by now.
    You had me at meat tornado.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast