_ _ _ _

Thread: NORTH TEXAS

Default NORTH TEXAS

Don't like to look ahead, but I heard the tickets were going fast. Better get yours early. It's going to be an event

Default Re: NORTH TEXAS

Everybody is drinking the RAGIN' Kool-aid...don't get me wrong I'd love a big sip.

I'm just weary b/c of a few years ago after we beat Houston it looked like we were bowl bound and the season fell apart.

Lafayette for 5 years...Currently BR/Prairieville

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunpride101 View Post
    _ Everybody is drinking the RAGIN' Kool-aid...don't get me wrong I'd love a big sip.

I'm just weary b/c of a few years ago after we beat Houston it looked like we were bowl bound and the season fell apart. _

.....Oh don't remind me.......

_ Everybody is drinking the RAGIN' Kool-aid...don't get me wrong I'd love a big sip.

I'm just weary b/c of a few years ago after we beat Houston it looked like we were bowl bound and the season fell apart. _
    I for one am tired of the "Charlie Brown" mentality. Seriously, I think some of you people are waiting for Lucy to pull the ball away. Again.

This year we kick Lucy. Hard.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I have my NT tickets... but LSU is next... and I have tickets for it as well. NT can wait.

You are correct. The same thing also happened last year after going 5-3. I like the way it falls out this year. We start 2-0, then will more than likely have our butts whipped for the next two weeks. They will be hungry for victory when North Texas rolls into town. I like us to win that game big.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ I for one am tired of the "Charlie Brown" mentality. Seriously, I think some of you people are waiting for Lucy to pull the ball away. Again.

This year we kick Lucy. Hard. _
    in the nads