Thread: Miles still not feeling good...and Alleva says I'm sorry.

Frenchie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Miles still not feeling good...and Alleva says I'm sorry.

Miles still in the dumps about last Saturday. Get over it, Arkansas better be on your mind.

Now as far as AD Alleva, where has he been in the last 50 years. Here are some of his remark in today's paper:

"We are deeply sorry that such crude behavior occurred in Tiger Stadium, Because that is the antithesis of what we represent at lsu. If it occurs in the future, we will make every effort to identify those who choose to act in this manner, (all 102,000 of them) and make sure they know they are no longer welcome in our stadium. Our hope however, is that this will never happen again." (well not until your next home game).

And Miles remarks. "And thanks again to the BEST FANS IN THE NATION for their continued support of the tigers. I was not aware of that, to be honest with you, (the expletives toward Nick Saban)". Right when 12K students plus non students start tell Saban how they feel.

These fans are a disgrace to the state of Louisiana..........Just my opinion.

Default Re: Miles still not feeling good...and Alleva says I'm sorry.

Oh cool another LSU thread.