Thread: Football fans are one thing, but....

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Football fans are one thing, but....

For every game the word that goes around is "bring a friend or two", let's pack the stadium. Well I am saying, "bring a friend or more", Let's pack the voting booth......I ask, what's more important? I told my wife it is a shame that we have such a low voting %......third world countries walk for mile, with a threat of death in some cases to vote. And they bring 90-100%. They want what we have and fight and some die for it. Here we have the booth in our back yards and still sit on our _____......So I ask you to bring or drag a friend that might say to you, "what difference does it make".....show him the difference.....please vote. We can make a change as a people. Oboma didn't...........

Default Re: Football fans are one thing, but....

Paging all Landrieu supporters!

There's a mass support wave going on. All Mary supporters will be voting at lunch-break Wednesday Nov 5th. Lets all overtake the polls at one time!

Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    Paging all Landrieu supporters!

There's a mass support wave going on. All Mary supporters will be voting at lunch-break Wednesday Nov 5th. Lets all overtake the polls at one time!
    There you go with your dastardly voter suppression tactics.

Don't listen to this guy, Landrieu supporters. You are not restricted to biting at lunch. You can vote all day Wednesday Nov 5th. Remember, be with Mary on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    There you go with your dastardly voter suppression tactics.

Don't listen to this guy, Landrieu supporters. You are not restricted to biting at lunch. You can vote all day Wednesday Nov 5th. Remember, be with Mary on Wednesday
    I guess you folks miss the recent news where good old Mary stated on National TV, that the reason she's doing bad is we're all racist and sexist in the South even though she was elected 3 times for the senate, our last governor was female, and current Governor a minority....If you like Obama's policies, large national debt, unlimited Illegal's crossing the border, socialized medicine, you should definitely vote for Landrieu...If not hope you look for an alternative to liberal / progressive elitist