Thread: Gay marraige and uniforms ???

Ragin' Cajuns Gay marraige and uniforms ???

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It's kind of showing off technology where it's at for ____s and giggles. Leather helmets were used because it's all they had. Now we have crazy technology to protect the head and even more technology to make them look spiffy. So what are we going to do with this technology? Make them look like outdated head gear because...we are stunningly close to running out of ideas. Why not make the helmet look like it's clear and have the helmet resemble the person's actual head. You see where I am going here? It's a slippery slope to let them go this far without pulling them aside and asking them why in the hell are they doing this?
    Your argument is as faulty as Bill O'Reilly arguments against gay marriage...

That being said, I see A&M as Adidas version of Oregon...they will be the trend setter and what they have will start to trickle down to the other programs. Might as well get used to it.

Ragin' Cajuns Gay marraige and uniforms ???

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post

That being said, I see A&M as Adidas version of Oregon...they will be the trend setter and what they have will start to trickle down to the other programs. Might as well get used to it.
    By all means let them keep going...and calling these uniforms "tight" or "boss". And when we get more and more crazy ____ put on the sides of helmets (Purdue with a train coming out of a tunnel, Florida with an open Gator mouth, Oklahoma helmet made to look like an old time wagon), I hope you think of what I said here.

Default Re: IMHO, Louisiana's Uniforms should be Traditional UL...

Flames rule!!

Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post

There is no fault in any argument against any marriage where the 2 can not reproduce. It is a nature thing and is the way it was meant to be. My friend there is absolutely no arguing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    There is no fault in any argument against any marriage where the 2 can not reproduce. It is a nature thing and is the way it was meant to be. My friend there is absolutely no arguing that.
    Ohhh Bickey...

I was referring to his argument that homosexual marriage will lead to interspecies marriage...

And by the way if THAT is your argument against it than a man and woman who can't have a child should not be able to get married either. And if youre going to use the "nature" thing, please note that marriage itself is not a natural thing but man made so that argument is invalid.

Anyways back on topic..don't want this thread being sidelined.

A man should be allowed to marry another man as long as they wear traditional red uniforms during the ceremony. And by no means are they allowed to wear purple and gold because that would look really gay.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    A man should be allowed to marry another man as long as they wear traditional red uniforms during the ceremony. And by no means are they allowed to wear purple and gold because that would look really gay.
    Good stuff right there...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Drops Mic, walks off stage..

So the 9,000th uniform thread has somehow evolved to include arguments about gay marriage?

Only on RP!