Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gay marraige and uniforms ???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,345

    Ragin' Cajuns Gay marraige and uniforms ???

    Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It's kind of showing off technology where it's at for ____s and giggles. Leather helmets were used because it's all they had. Now we have crazy technology to protect the head and even more technology to make them look spiffy. So what are we going to do with this technology? Make them look like outdated head gear because...we are stunningly close to running out of ideas. Why not make the helmet look like it's clear and have the helmet resemble the person's actual head. You see where I am going here? It's a slippery slope to let them go this far without pulling them aside and asking them why in the hell are they doing this?
    Your argument is as faulty as Bill O'Reilly arguments against gay marriage...

    That being said, I see A&M as Adidas version of Oregon...they will be the trend setter and what they have will start to trickle down to the other programs. Might as well get used to it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15,999

    Ragin' Cajuns Gay marraige and uniforms ???

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Your argument is as faulty as Bill O'Reilly arguments against gay marriage...

    That being said, I see A&M as Adidas version of Oregon...they will be the trend setter and what they have will start to trickle down to the other programs. Might as well get used to it.
    By all means let them keep going...and calling these uniforms "tight" or "boss". And when we get more and more crazy ____ put on the sides of helmets (Purdue with a train coming out of a tunnel, Florida with an open Gator mouth, Oklahoma helmet made to look like an old time wagon), I hope you think of what I said here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    799

    Default Re: IMHO, Louisiana's Uniforms should be Traditional UL...

    Flames rule!!

    Attached Images Attached Images    

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,923

    Default Re: IMHO, Louisiana's Uniforms should be Traditional UL...

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Your argument is as faulty as Bill O'Reilly arguments against gay marriage...

    That being said, I see A&M as Adidas version of Oregon...they will be the trend setter and what they have will start to trickle down to the other programs. Might as well get used to it.
    There is no fault in any argument against any marriage where the 2 can not reproduce. It is a nature thing and is the way it was meant to be. My friend there is absolutely no arguing that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    There is no fault in any argument against any marriage where the 2 can not reproduce. It is a nature thing and is the way it was meant to be. My friend there is absolutely no arguing that.
    Ohhh Bickey...

    I was referring to his argument that homosexual marriage will lead to interspecies marriage...

    And by the way if THAT is your argument against it than a man and woman who can't have a child should not be able to get married either. And if youre going to use the "nature" thing, please note that marriage itself is not a natural thing but man made so that argument is invalid.

    Anyways back on topic..don't want this thread being sidelined.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,967

    Default Re: IMHO, Louisiana's Uniforms should be Traditional UL...

    A man should be allowed to marry another man as long as they wear traditional red uniforms during the ceremony. And by no means are they allowed to wear purple and gold because that would look really gay.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    A man should be allowed to marry another man as long as they wear traditional red uniforms during the ceremony. And by no means are they allowed to wear purple and gold because that would look really gay.
    Good stuff right there...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    12,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    A man should be allowed to marry another man as long as they wear traditional red uniforms during the ceremony. And by no means are they allowed to wear purple and gold because that would look really gay.
    Drops Mic, walks off stage..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,522

    Default Re: IMHO, Louisiana's Uniforms should be Traditional UL...

    So the 9,000th uniform thread has somehow evolved to include arguments about gay marriage?

    Only on RP!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •