_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana @ Boise State Game Info Center

UL Football Louisiana @ Boise State Game Info Center

http://goo.gl/dmb1Vh

#WeAreLouisiana

Default Re: Louisiana @ Boise State Game Info Center

Notice the TV listings for those that were looking for TV info.

I'm hoping for a link from First Row Sports on Saturday. I'll be looking out for #CajunNation during the pregame.

Cajun football talk today on The Sportsnote's "Cajun Corner" @ 11am ESPN1429 w/Tim Buckley & Gerald Broussard..

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post

#WeAreLouisiana
    Why is our SID always so late with Game Notes? Other schools don't seem to have this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Why is our SID always so late with Game Notes? Other schools don't seem to have this problem.
    I believe they have them created, but just aren't posting them online until later in the week. I believe I got our game notes last week from Ole Miss. Not sure why this is going on...

Bump

Can we get a list of bars in town that will be showing the game via one of the options listed? All of us LUS and Cox customers need a place to watch. I've called Corner Bar, Legends and Tap Room and they all say they will have it but when I ask what provider they use its either LUS or cox so I'm skeptical.

My best lead so far is from Tap Room the guy said his manager is a big UL fan and they usually stream it. When I told him it won't be on ESPNU 3 he still sounded pretty confident that they'd have it. The other bars just had a girl bartender answer and give what seemed to be a clueless answer.

Well raginpagin compadres? Where's the best place to watch?

The game is SOOOOOO late. I gotta stay in for that. I'm a natural grandpa. No restaurant is gonna stay open throughout the whole game, would they? I could see a bar, but not even a sports joint.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    The game is SOOOOOO late. I gotta stay in for that. I'm a natural grandpa. No restaurant is gonna stay open throughout the whole game, would they? I could see a bar, but not even a sports joint.
    You're kidding right? Of course bars and sports bars will stay open. They don't close till 2:00 ole man!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Game Notes are posted.

I'm pretty sure tap room has directv or at least they used to. It's been a while since I've been .

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    I'm pretty sure tap room has directv or at least they used to. It's been a while since I've been .
    Buffalo Wild Wings is another option

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Can we get a list of bars in town that will be showing the game via one of the options listed? All of us LUS and Cox customers need a place to watch. I've called Corner Bar, Legends and Tap Room and they all say they will have it but when I ask what provider they use its either LUS or cox so I'm skeptical.

My best lead so far is from Tap Room the guy said his manager is a big UL fan and they usually stream it. When I told him it won't be on ESPNU 3 he still sounded pretty confident that they'd have it. The other bars just had a girl bartender answer and give what seemed to be a clueless answer.

Well raginpagin compadres? Where's the best place to watch?
    If they don't have a Boise Blues Bar in Boise they aren't thinking

Sorry if this has been discussed already. Welcomed the newest future Cajun Cheerleader last Thursday 6 weeks early and spending every waking moment between the office and the NICU. The CBS Sports app for iPhone/iPad is supposed to have live video. Does that not apply for the game tomorrow night?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Sorry if this has been discussed already. Welcomed the newest future Cajun Cheerleader last Thursday 6 weeks early and spending every waking moment between the office and the NICU. The CBS Sports app for iPhone/iPad is supposed to have live video. Does that not apply for the game tomorrow night?
    Congrats. My son was 5 weeks early and had to stay in the NICU for two weeks. It's a grind but worth every second. Miracle workers are alive and well and they work in the NICU. Enjoy that baby. My son is three months old and changing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Congrats. My son was 5 weeks early and had to stay in the NICU for two weeks. It's a grind but worth every second. Miracle workers are alive and well and they work in the NICU. Enjoy that baby. My son is three months old and changing every day.
    Thanks hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I believe the CBS app only shows video of CFB games on CBS, and not CBS Sports Network.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast