Thread: LA Tech photographer

Default LA Tech photographer

It is stunning how well the La Tech photographer who posts on the La Tech board can take perfect, clear, professional quality photos of the crowd Sat night from all angles, full frontal, wide angle, etc yet one has NEVER seen photos like that taken at their home field. I have NEVER seen a wide angle, top to bottom, shot of both sides of their stadium for any game, ever. Hmmm, one suspects photos like that would blow a hole in the attendance number they claim.

Boomer is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: La Tech photographer

Quote Originally Posted by dumbfounded View Post
    It is stunning how well the La Tech photographer who posts on the La Tech board can take perfect, clear, professional quality photos of the crowd Sat night from all angles, full frontal, wide angle, etc yet one has NEVER seen photos like that taken at their home field. I have NEVER seen a wide angle, top to bottom, shot of both sides of their stadium for any game, ever. Hmmm, one suspects photos like that would blow a hole in the attendance number they claim.
    ---I have admired his action photos for some time

Wonder where our guy is ??? Anyway the "before" photos seem to be great recruiting pics for us to use!!!

There are plenty of those type photos taken by the same photographer at the Tech stadium. They are available for viewing on the internet if you are interested. Some of his photos, including the ones you claim don't exist, are posted on BBB.

Blog Entries

I was never as good as he is now, but in the early days of digital photography I used to enjoy taking (and posting) pictures from those angles.

Link?

Search under tom morris photography. Or go to www.latechbbb.com

Thats like referring one to the world encyclopedia to identify a bug with three spots on its back. How about referring one to a SPECIFIC photo that is crisp, clear, wide angle showing entire sides of the stadium end to end and top to bottom. I looked briefly but saw none that were full frontal views, most were from an angle or frontal views that zeroed in on just the cluster of students around 50yd line. Couldnt find even one that included an entire side.

Thats like referring one to the world encyclopedia to identify a bug with three spots on its back. How about referring one to a SPECIFIC photo that is crisp, clear, wide angle showing entire sides of the stadium end to end and top to bottom. I looked briefly but saw none that were full frontal views, most were from an angle or frontal views that zeroed in on just the cluster of students around 50yd line. Couldnt find even one that included an entire side.
    Good lord, cause it's just soo hard to google and click a link, here's some from our abysmal year last year, the Red out game vs Tulane.

Panoramic of both sides
    http://www.printroom.com/Viewgallery...94&image_id=71

Thanks for the link but you must be confused. I am stating that photos of Tech home football events have never, to my knowledge, shown anything from a full FRONTAL position that gave a wide angle view of either side, end to end, top to bottom to include ALL sections. I saw no picture in those you posted that fit that description. Yes, there were a couple from the END zone that was dark and failed to show large sections of the stadium. The others, as I noted, are close ups or from positions that center on groups in the middle. How about one like the photographer took of the Cajun crowd. Man, I will admit that photographer has a mother lode of Tech pictures but if you look at them objectively you would have to conclude that he deliberately avoids photos showing the entire sides of the stadium.

Default Re: LA Tech photographer

What the frack dude?! Of all the things....I'm dumbfounded @ your ridiculous attempt to criticize this "Tech photographer" for doing his job. I'll give a Full Frontal to look at......

Default Re: LA Tech photographer

I am not criticizing the Tech photographer, only stating that he obviously is very clever in his shot selections which avoid the vast empty areas of your stadium, especially the "ears". He came to our house and deliberately took wide angle shots of the stadium and crowd in what I felt was an effort to embarass the Cajun fans. I would have never made this post had he not done that but since he did I would like him to do the same at his home field since he obviously knows how.