Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: ESPN disrespecting once again

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    7,835

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    I'll put it this way..

    This Cajun team wouldn't need last second drives to beat either Wake or Idaho.

    I don't see us playing Nebraska nearly as close but it was evident that they didnt take the FCS schools seriously until the second half.
    Not only that, schools like mcneese and app state are capable of these kinds of game because they are used to winning. Winning year in and year out does wonders for players phsyc and confidence. They didn't go to Lincoln to just collect a check and go home, they went to win...something the lower level FBS teams lack. I think thats a main reason why they win or compete when they play FBS schools. It doesnt mean they are better than those teams or us. They can't win the southland conference and can't get out of the first round of the playoffs.

    Like I said before, let's not judge schools until the season is over, the we can all panick

  2. #22
    BeauCajun's Avatar
    BeauCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Erath, La.
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Girls, girls, girls.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Just noticed CBS crawl for today's game says Louisiana vs Ole Miss. That's progress. And looks good, too.


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,933

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Just noticed CBS crawl for today's game says Louisiana vs Ole Miss. That's progress. And looks good, too.
    What's the link?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harker Heights, TX
    Posts
    4,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Just noticed CBS crawl for today's game says Louisiana vs Ole Miss. That's progress. And looks good, too.
    CBS has been calling us Louisiana for years now. Unfortunately, at the end of today it's going to show Louisiana losing big to Ole Miss.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    TV 10


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,933

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Ok cool.


  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,722

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    And I expect that from clueless people around the state who the only time they worry about a ULM or McNeese is when they upset someone like that, but it baffles me that some people on this board think that way as well.
    Because there is no reason for us to still be getting slaughtered on the road by a team just because they are in a BCS conference, yet that is still happening. East Carolina, a team we beat less than 24 months ago in the NOLA Bowl, just upset the #17 team in the country.

    There is also no reason to get slaughtered at home against Louisiana Tech when you are a double-digit favorite and supposed to be making your argument for being the 2nd best team in the state.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,238

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Respect is earned, not given.


    We aren't earning it.


  10. #30
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    If I hear somebody say..."yea, but somebody somewhere called us louisiana"...I think I'm gonna throw up.


  11. #31
    CajunRed's Avatar
    CajunRed is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Just noticed CBS crawl for today's game says Louisiana vs Ole Miss. That's progress. And looks good, too.
    You seriously care at this point?

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Well at least the AFLAC commercial is entertaining.


  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    2,722

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    If I hear somebody say..."yea, but somebody somewhere called us louisiana"...I think I'm gonna throw up.
    This. And you know what, I'd rather we just have ULL as our given abbreviation (since that's become a cluster-F) than LA-Laf.

    Regardless, I'd most rather just a respectable showing AT LEAST ONCE against a top-25 school!

  14. #34
    Dad04's Avatar
    Dad04 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    337
    Posts
    5,081

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Nobody mentioned that Stinky Sunbelt report on ESPN Gameday.


  15. #35
    Hammer58's Avatar
    Hammer58 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Tony Matto. Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    10,597

    Default Re: ESPN disrespecting once again

    Wait until this week's Bottom 10 comes out


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •