_ _ _ _

Thread: Less than 24 hours left....

Default Less than 24 hours left....

Until the madness is underway. Is there no more purely entertaining and exciting 2 days in sports? I miss college. Every spring I would put all my classes before 11 just so that on thursday when the tourney starts I would basicly become a hermit in my dorm room watching games all day and night. I would wallow in ncaa madness for 2 days. And those 2 days never ever dissapointed me. Now....sigh....im an accountant. Which means this time of year means taxes, taxes, and more taxes. No chance to take 2 vacation days to watch the tourney. Not to bite the hand that feeds I love my job, but this is the only thing I really really wish I had back from college. I digress, these memories are making me misty eyed. Geaux Cajuns, Geaux my bracket, and FLSU(but they better beat Butler).

Default Re: Less than 24 hours left....

Nice Avatar.

I'm in the same boat, this is the first year that I have a big boy job that I can't just leave work to watch bball games all day thurs. and Friday. The Real world sucks.

I love customer service...5th year in a row i'm off for these 2 days.
    igeaux.mobi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Nice Avatar.

I'm in the same boat, this is the first year that I have a big boy job that I can't just leave work to watch bball games all day thurs. and Friday. The Real world sucks. _
    My "big boy job" allows me to have a TV in my office!!!