• Louisiana has finished .500 or better in each of the last 12 seasons.
• The Ragin' Cajuns have won 1,236 games since moving to NCAA Division I status in
1972 – an average of 33 wins over 37 seasons.
• Louisiana has won 64 percent of its Sun Belt Conference games and finished first or
second in the league standings 10 out of 17 seasons competed.
• Head coach Tony Robichaux is one of only 32 active NCAA Division I head coaches
with 750 career victories. Robichaux has led Louisiana to 512 wins in his 14 seasons
with the program (average of 37 wins per season).
• Louisiana's baseball program has turned out 59 All-Sun Belt Conference selections
and produced the Sun Belt's Pitcher of the Year three times (2000, 2005, 2006) since
the turn of the century.
• The Ragin' Cajuns have had five All-American selections in the past four seasons.
• There have been 38 Major League Baseball draft selections under Tony Robichaux.
• Louisiana has made 11 appearances in the NCAA Regionals since 1988.
• The Cajuns' pitching staff has led the Sun Belt Conference in ERA for four consecutive
seasons. In 2008, UL was the only league school with a sub-5.00 ERA.