_ _ _ _

Thread: #CajunsLove Campaign

Default #CajunsLove Campaign

The Campaign

In the past, I have ran across issues with some of our fan base, totally missing the boat in regards to how we should be treating situations. Lets take the name issue for one. Some have really resorted to petty tactics to degrade others who we feel disrespect our name or brand. I think that is the total opposite of what we should be doing.

Idea: #CajunsLove

When we get any air time that is positive with anyone in the media, whether that be social media outlets (facebook/twitter/etc), newspaper articles, etc....we shower them with positive messages. Tell them how much we appreciate the support they are giving. Treat people with respect and we get a long way in the direction we plan on heading. So send them something positive and end it with #CajunsLove

But....when opponents step foot in our House, the only ones getting love is the Cajuns. #CajunsLove

Just a thought!

Default Re: #CajunsLove Campaign

If its negative, leave it alone. No need to encourage negativity. It will only justify their comment by dropping to their level. Just keep moving.

CajunEXPRESS is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

So you saying ignore the UL Lafayette and ULL comments, and enforce Louisiana. I am good with that because you cannot get them to change by coercion as we have no clout.

That is how I think we get further with everything. Reinforce the positive and educate, ignore the ignorance or uneducated.