_ _ _ _

Thread: UL 1000th Football Game Memento Coin

Blog Entries

UL Football UL 1000th Football Game Memento Coin

Did you get yours after the game?

UL 1000th football Game Memento Coin
    Actual size close to the size of a silver dollar.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

UL Football Re: UL 1000th Football Game Memento Coin

Nope!!!!

Even season ticket holders were not offered the memento.

Default Re: UL 1000th Football Game Memento Coin

I got one, but only b/c I knew someone that left after the third quarter of that game, and got handed a handful of them. I wasn't happy that I waited for about 20 min after the game and saw no one handing them out, but they were all gone by that point.

Nope, they were nowhere to be found after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by biged05 View Post
    _ I got one, but only b/c I knew someone that left after the third quarter of that game, and got handed a handful of them. I wasn't happy that I waited for about 20 min after the game and saw no one handing them out, but they were all gone by that point. _
    So if you left early you were rewarded and if you stayed all game you lost out? Unrighteous.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

It was very lame that they gave them to people that didnt stay for the entire game. I know it was a blowout, but damn, I'm a season ticket holder who never leaves early and you're gonna give my coin to some bum who wants to go drink and never comes to the games period.

Does anyone have a coin to donate?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRule View Post
    _ So if you left early you were rewarded and if you stayed all game you lost out? Unrighteous. _
    I didn't lose out, the loser who left early lost out, I got a WIN BABY! You can put that in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRule View Post
    _ So if you left early you were rewarded and if you stayed all game you lost out? Unrighteous. _
    I stayed the whole game and got one.

I didn't get one but that's because I wasn't exiting at the one gate they were giving them out likely.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    _ I didn't get one but that's because I wasn't exiting at the one gate they were giving them out likely. _
    I'm still mad about this garbage, I left after the game and went by every single gate just to get one, and sure enough there were none anywhere to be found. Like we said so many times before...the ball was dropped on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    _ ...the ball was dropped on that one. _
    That is an all too familiar sentiment with our university. I keep hoping things will change and even get surprised when they dont.

I am a glutton for punishment where the Cajuns are concerned.

Yeah WTF!? I stayed the entire game, stayed during the victory hand shake walk, and upon leaving, me and a buddy looked everywhere around the gates and saw no one! I was p!ssed, as was my buddy. Leave it to the idiots in the office to hand them all out to fair weather fans leaving in the 3rd quarter. It's the die hards donations and season tickets that paid for the damn things in the first place.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I was at the game til the end and didn't get one. But, I have to admit, if I were handing them out... I would not deny giving them out to people coming and going. They were probably just hustling to get them handed out.

I'm so wound up about getting the bigger issues resolved that the long list of relatively small stuff just sounds like a buzz in the background. I think all or most of our issues are related (apathy on the part of some civil servants) big and small... but getting a few key people to fear failure a little more... just might take care of the bigger stuff... if we took care of the bigger business at hand, it would be a lot easier the bust someone in the nuts over the little stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ I was at the game til the end and didn't get one. But, I have to admit, if I were handing them out... I would not deny giving them out to people coming and going. They were probably just hustling to get them handed out.

I'm so wound up about getting the bigger issues resolved that the long list of relatively small stuff just sounds like a buzz in the background. I think all or most of our issues are related (apathy on the part of some civil servants) big and small... but getting a few key people to fear failure a little more... just might take care of the bigger stuff... if we took care of the bigger business at hand, it would be a lot easier the bust someone in the nuts over the little stuff. _
    Like I said before, the big things are nice, but doing the little things well are just as, or more, important.

If you don't take what you do seriously, and do it the right way, then how can you expect others to take you seriously.

Blog Entries

I am still bitter about this thing. I was actually excited to receive my key chain after the game and little did I know that supporting my team from the start of the game to the end of the game would cost me. I am very disappointed in Gerald Hebert who is responsible in the early handing out of the key chains.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ Like I said before, the big things are nice, but doing the little things well are just as, or more, important.

If you don't take what you do seriously, and do it the right way, then how can you expect others to take you seriously. _
    I don't disagree one bit. I have my plyers and my blow torch ready when you guys say the word. A little remodeling may be in order at Martin Hall... "fear the plyers!".