_ _ _ _
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ryan McCoy!!!!!

Default Ryan McCoy!!!!!

....is the most unbearable thing to watch!! He is the absolute worst ball handler in traffic i've ever seen and makes horrible decisions every single time he has the ball. And when he doesn't have the ball (which is not very often because he is a ball hog) he is constantly whining and hanging his head. I don't recall ever being more frustrated watching any Cajun basketball player in my life. He needs to go. I hope you are reading this Robert Lee, I doubt it, but if you are.... you need to go too my friend. Your game-planning in the last 10 minutes of any game that we are leading is ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. All of a sudden we stop being aggressive and start holding the ball... and then miss shots with less than ten on the shot clock, all the while allowing the opposing team to come back every time... this has happened at least 3 times this season.... IN THE CAJUNDOME NONETHELESS!!! At home the last thing you should be doing is being conservative! Stay aggressive! I cannot wait until we get a real coach in here. Danny Broussard from STM would do a better job than Lee. I don't even think Robert Lee could win a State Championship with the most talented high school team in any state.

Ok, rant over... sorry but that was one of the most frustrating games I have watched in recent memory.

PATHETIC.

Bring me some Cajun Baseball please!!!

Default Re: Ryan McCoy!!!!!

I like McCoy.

Yea, lets hold the ball until there is 7 seconds then jack up a three pointer with a 12 point lead. What a game plan Lee! Why did we get all of these big guys if we arent going to use them. We could have a team of 6 ft players and it wouldnt make any difference because we dont rebound or take the ball inside.

Painfully obvious observation....McCoy is not a clutch FT shooter.

Yea I honestly wasn't even talking about the FT's... I mean that was just icing on the cake for my point to make. I was talking about his performance the entire game..

Blog Entries

I also like McCoy. I think he does a great job of managing the game. Unfortunately for him the rest of the team sometimes sits around and doesn't move so he tends to force shots to make something happen. I don't know if the rest of the team gets lazy at times or if these plays are drawn up by the coach.

okay FINALLY somebody who agrees with me on McCoy i have to take out my cell phone whenever he plays because i can't stand to watch him. When he DOES try and go for a shot he throws himself into the other players expecting a foul. Maybe the drama club is the right route for McCoy! Also do you think he was trying to maybe show off(i can't think of what i really want to say)by wearing the long sleeve shirt and being the ONLY one with black shoes on. He is just a whiny baby and i don't like him especially when he holds his hand like a miss priss when he dribbles the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I also like McCoy. I think he does a great job of managing the game. Unfortunately for him the rest of the team sometimes sits around and doesn't move so he tends to force shots to make something happen. I don't know if the rest of the team gets lazy at times or if these plays are drawn up by the coach. _
    Look, no offense to you or anyone who likes mccoy.. but he needs alot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ Look, no offense to you or anyone who likes mccoy.. but he needs alot of work.
    No need to single out McCoy. The whole program does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    _ Look, no offense to you or anyone who likes mccoy.. but he needs alot of work. _
    Well no offense to you but our whole team needs work. I find it hard to believe that McCoy seems to be the guy you people have tabbed as the worse player?

if mccoy isnt the worst player figure out his shooting percentage. if he is so say "doing all the work on the court" wouldnt he have boucoup points and a high average?

Quote Originally Posted by basketballjone View Post
    _ WARREN FUSILIER, should have been our PG, he is in California, probably gonna sign with a D1 on the west coast... Real PG, leader on the floor... Just what we needed... 4A MVP and we dont even recruit him... Right here at NORTHSIDE... _
    I have been talking about him all season. I don't know why there isn't any interest from us. This program needs more than him. I was expecting an NIT bid this season at the least.

Clutch0364 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    _ I have been talking about him all season. I don't know why there isn't any interest from us. This program needs more than him. I was expecting an NIT bid this season at the least. _
    Why do we need a real PG...so he can run our offense? What offense? ok i am turning off my sarcasm. We are garbage and it starts with the head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by raginlittlecajun View Post
    _ Also do you think he was trying to maybe show off(i can't think of what i really want to say)by wearing the long sleeve shirt and being the ONLY one with black shoes on.
    I've noticed him wearing that before. In fact, when I was looking at some pic's from the LSU game, it seemed like all of the players were wearing some sort of shirt below their jersey's. I don't know if that's the style these days or what. McCoy might do it because he's got some bad tat's or something, but then again, maybe he is a prima donna. I don't know if anyone noticed, but just prior to the game starting, when both teams were on the court about to tip it off, one of the official's took McCoy to the bench and (from the camera angle they were showing online) it seemed like it had something to do with his long sleeve shirt.

But, I'm glad you mentioned the thing about the shoes because I had never noticed that. Go take a look at the (ConnMan) pics from the game in the other thread. Some are wearing undershirts with sleeves, some without, Mccoy wears his with long sleeves. McCoy wears black shoes, everyone else seems to wear white/red. Then, most players seem to be wearing white socks, but you see our captains, Daigle and Bureau wearing red socks pulled all the way up to his shorts, and black socks, respectively. Now, while that doesn't effect whether or not they miss a jump shot, it does say something about discipline. It says that they're not 12 guys sharing 1 brain. And that can/does/will effect their play. It is especially disappointing to see this from the Captains. I don't mind the undershirts so much (although McCoy's long sleeves seem to be a bit much), but there obviously seems to be a uniform, and you would want your leaders to wear that uniform and then demand the same from others.

_ You mean the NADA!!! Nota a dam thing post season... THe best thing is to hope for a four game sweep of the CONF. Tourney!!! Thats all it takes... WARREN COULD MAKE THIS TEAM... TEN TIMES BETTER, trust i know this... I seen him give to the best of the best in Orlando one summer... _

Will we even make the conference tourney? In a way, I hope not. It won't do us any good anyway because we won't win it. I don't any last minute heroics to salvage this coach. Because we all know our athletic leadersip will look for any possible way to retain our coaches and that would do it. Let's put an end to this season as soon as possible and to this coach as well.

wcd35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

The worst is when McCoy drives the lane with no plan or idea of what he is going to do at the end of his dribble. How many times did he go in at 100 mph and either force up a clunker layup or just jump up and have to pray some one is open to pass it to.

Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Blog Entries

I think we are all imploding about basketball... and are picking things apart. There are many things wrong and it is essentially a system problem. It is difficult for a tree with a root problem to bear good fruit.

Did anyone see McCoy talking to three women walking behind Jay during the game?

IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED with all this bologna, if thats how you spell it... _
    How did you manage to pull that off?

Blog Entries

_ Man, he is not focused at times... Glad he is running the show for the cajuns... Throws water at the coach and hollas at women during the game... AWESOME - good signee for the CAJUNS!!! The water incident he would have been gone... If the coach is really trying to make a change and get good quality kids to play here, but what happens he back on the team after one game, then he was hurt for the game... IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED with all this bologna, if thats how you spell it... _
    No offense Brad but I seem to remember you thowing a little temper tantrum in from of everyone during the Bracket Buster game in Houston. So should you have been kicked off the team?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast