_ _ _ _
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Rankings

  1. #1
    Boomer's Avatar
    Boomer is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    19,449

    Default Rankings

    Our highest is 56 and lowest is 111---Average is 89 so I guess on average we are better than 30 teams in the country!!!! Wonder what would have happened without the injuries--I leave out the Hurricane game at USM and the 3 walking wounded games and we were pretty good!!!!


  2. #2
    Just1More's Avatar
    Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    16,138
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Our highest is 56 and lowest is 111---Average is 89 so I guess on average we are better than 30 teams in the country!!!! Wonder what would have happened without the injuries--I leave out the Hurricane game at USM and the 3 walking wounded games and we were pretty good!!!! _
    This team gave me the most exciting UL football in the past 10 years. I am not superstitious... not one single cell of me. I'm even more impressed with fans than I have been in a long time. My theory on the UL football fan pyramid being deep, but still dormant, is fact-based. Our management just needs to believe in it, trust it, and let it bloom like it greatly wants.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Loreauville, LA
    Posts
    2,218

    Default Re: Rankings

    I'm supersitious. For the UTEP game i brought an ice chest full of beer to drink after my gameday daquiri. So, for the MT game i went back to buying beer from Mr Ben like did arlier in the season and it worked!


    igeaux.mobi


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Youngsville, LA
    Posts
    4,113

    Default Re: Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    _ I'm supersitious. For the UTEP game i brought an ice chest full of beer to drink after my gameday daquiri. So, for the MT game i went back to buying beer from Mr Ben like did arlier in the season and it worked!


    igeaux.mobi _
    So, you're the reason we lost to UTEP? Damn, I wish I'd known that back then. I'd have made sure to ban you (or at least your questionable drinking decisions!) from all future UL games!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Way too far from the beach
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    This team gave me the most exciting UL football in the past 10 years.
    I agree.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,482

    Default Re: Rankings

    FIU was the most fun I've had with my clothes on this year......


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •