Thread: audio delay

Default audio delay

quote:
    Anybody having issues with the webcast? The audio is out of sync with the video. Is this normal?

This happened a few times last year. Jay said that a "switch" needs to be flipped at the station to turn the delay off.. It seems like someone at the station would realize this problem and flip it off. I brought my radio to the game for nothing. people in the lobby watching the game noticed it too. And people that pay to see the game on the webcast are getting jipped. Jay , please address this with your people.. thank you...

Frenchie35 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

UL Basketball Re: audio delay

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    _

quote:
    Anybody having issues with the webcast? The audio is out of sync with the video. Is this normal?

This happened a few times last year. Jay said that a "switch" needs to be flipped at the station to turn the delay off.. It seems like someone at the station would realize this problem and flip it off. I brought my radio to the game for nothing. people in the lobby watching the game noticed it too. And people that pay to see the game on the webcast are getting jipped. Jay , please address this with your people.. thank you... _

Notice the same. I had to turn off the sound so as not to get confused who had the ball. Another thing was the replays during live play. they would show it sometimes three times at different angles while live play was gosing on.......

Default Re: audio delay